Machine Operator - Digger
Machine Operator - Digger - Portadown area
Competitive Rate Depending on Experience
Our client has a wealth of civil engineering and construction experience and can undertake a variety of projects quickly and efficiently.
Whatever the size of the contract, they will always provide the highest quality workmanship whilst meeting tight deadline.
Their core business being civil engineering, including pipelines, groundworks etc.
The company has also been involved in building construction, carrying out a variety of commercial and industrial projects, although in recent years have concentrated on private development house building, where they pride themselves on having a great reputation for high quality workmanship.
They are now looking for an experienced Machine Operator - Digger
This is a full time, permanent opportunity, working 40 hours pw (7.00 am - 4.30 pm)
The role involves driving diggers ranging from 3 - 14 tonnes and the successful candidate must possess a CSR card in plant operation
If you have the required skill set and would like to join a friendly and hardworking team then please forward your CV ASAP for immediate consideration.
Important Information: We endeavour to process your personal data in a fair and transparent manner.
In applying for this role, Additional Resources will be acting in your best interest and may contact you in relation to the role, either by email, phone or text message.
It is important you are aware of your individual rights and the provisions the company has put in place to protect your data.
If you would like further information on the policy or GDPR please contact us.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Nursery Regional Manager
- Nursery Manager
- Corporate Engagement Manager
- Staff Nurse
- Mechanical Trainer / Assessor
- Snr Full Stack Engineer/Frontend Developer - Remote
- Care Assistant
- HGV Class 1 Driver Artics/ Bulkers/ Tramping
- Business Development / Marketing Manager - Medical Research
- Compliance and Quality Manager
- Sales Director
- Science Teacher
- Litigation Lawyer (Solicitor/ FCILEx)
- Senior Python Software Engineer
- Vehicle Technician - Part Time
- Snr Data Engineer - Remote  (ETL/AWS/SQL/Agile)
- Bio Scientist / Senior Bio scientist
- Occupational Health Advisor
- Senior QA Automation Engineer (Software)