Nursery Practitioner - Finchley
Salary: £20,000+ DOE
Our established and privately owned nursery are looking for an experienced Level 3 Nursery practitioner who is passionate about children's learning and development to join their fun and friendly team.
To work with under 2s providing children with the very best care and stimulation
? Support children's learning using Early Years Foundation Stage Framework and parental aspirations
? Planning, observing and assessing children in your care
? Record keeping
? Assisting with meal / snack times
? Ensuring health and safety/ safeguarding standards are met
? Interacting with parents and updating them on childs progress
? Liaising with external professionals
? keen to progress and develop your own knowledge and skills
Essential Skills & Requirements:
? NVQ level 3 childcare and education qualification or higher
? Previous experience in childcare/nursery
? A first aid qualification is preferred
? A firm understanding of the EYFS framework
? Experience and knowledge of safeguarding practice
? Lots of scope for progression
? Full training to assist with progression
? A fun and exciting working environment
? Flexible working hours
? Company pension
Important Information: We endeavour to process your personal data in a fair and transparent manner.
In applying for this role, Additional Resources will be acting in your best interest and may contact you in relation to the role, either by email, phone or text message.
It is important you are aware of your individual rights and the provisions the company has put in place to protect your data.
If you would like further information on the policy or GDPR please contact us.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Busin
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Service Engineer - Audio Visual
- Occupational Health Technician - Hinkley, Somerset
- Nurse / RGN / Occupational Health Nurse
- HR Advisor
- Head of Quality and Curriculum
- Senior Accountant - Corporate Services / Audit
- Vehicle Technician / MOT Tester
- Sales Consultant
- Technical Advice Team Manager
- Montessori Teacher
- Senior Lecturer in Paramedic Science
- Junior Web Developer
- Jnr/Mid-weight UI Designer (Publishing/Media)
- Reception Manager
- Portfolio Manager / Business Developer - Product Design Services
- 3D Structural Cardboard Engineer
- Corporate Solicitor
- Occupational Health Advisor
- Occupational Health Technician
- Corporate Senior Solicitor / Senior Fee Earner