Countryside Site Operatives - based in Leicestershire
Full time, permanent opportunities available now for candidates with relevant experience/skills.
Our client is one of the UK's leading ecological, fencing, forestry and landscaping providers.
They work nationally with some of the country's leading construction, civil engineering and house building companies, civil infrastructure planning and ecological consultancies, wildlife bodies and environmental agencies.
They are currently seeking experienced Countryside Operatives to work in a commercial world with specific knowledge, experience and qualifications in the forestry, fencing and landscaping sectors of the construction and rail industry.
Candidates must be able to demonstrate a high degree of practical knowledge and skill across the range of company operations including the erection of fencing, environmental and commercial landscaping, and forestry operations.
Successful candidates will preferably be competent and have experience in the following areas:-
Stock fencing, Post and Line Wire, Post and Rail, Chain Link, Palisade, Chain saws, Mechanical equipment (tracked post knockers, tractors, telehandlers, 3t - 20t excavators).Knowledge of machinery maintenance and repair of machinery worked on is also preferred.
To be considered for these positions you must have Forestry experience including tree surgery and vegetation site clearance.
Experience in the following areas would be a distinct advantage:-
Mechanical equipment chippers (hand or crane), forwarder, tractors, telehandlers
3-20t Excavators and forestry attachments e.g.
tree shears, grapples, saw grabs, mulchers and flails
Chainsaws (NPTC certificates
Tree surgery (with qualifications)
Herbicide application (knapsack or machine mounted) with NPTC certificate
Knowledge of machinery maintenance and repair of machinery worked on is also prefe
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Service Engineer - Audio Visual
- Occupational Health Technician - Hinkley, Somerset
- Nurse / RGN / Occupational Health Nurse
- HR Advisor
- Head of Quality and Curriculum
- Senior Accountant - Corporate Services / Audit
- Vehicle Technician / MOT Tester
- Sales Consultant
- Technical Advice Team Manager
- Montessori Teacher
- Senior Lecturer in Paramedic Science
- Junior Web Developer
- Jnr/Mid-weight UI Designer (Publishing/Media)
- Reception Manager
- Portfolio Manager / Business Developer - Product Design Services
- 3D Structural Cardboard Engineer
- Corporate Solicitor
- Occupational Health Advisor
- Occupational Health Technician
- Corporate Senior Solicitor / Senior Fee Earner