Nursery Manager - Crystal Palace, South East London SE20
Salary: £28,000 - £30,000 per annum DOE
Our established nursery client is looking for an experienced and qualified Nursery Manager who is passionate about children's learning and development to join their team.
The role involves providing professional leadership and management of the nursery team, effectively managing the day-to day running of the nursery and deliver the highest standards of care and education.
? Providing outstanding childcare
? Promoting health and safety at the nursery
? Team development- inspire, energise and support others
? Work alongside management to mentor, train and coach staff in a number of areas, including health and safety, risk assessment, observations, planning, leadership, sales and marketing.
? Ensure the smooth running of the nursery and completing administrative tasks on time and to a high standard
? Be responsible for regular supervisions, trainings and appraisals of the staff.
? Building partnerships with parents
? Planning, preparing and reviewing the curriculum with the team, and organising of staff rotas, reflective of the EYFS
? Developing and maintaining highest standards of childcare in accordance with EYFS
? Ensure all that the day share/parent feedback is done daily
? Ensure all policies are reviewed regularly, implemented and adhered to at all times
? Ensure all risk assessment are carried out daily
? Designated Safeguarding Lead to promote the health, safety and welfare of children and employees and families in line with child protection.
? Carry out any adhoc duties as needed like provide cover for nursery staff if they are absent at short notice
? Ensure all forms are completed daily and filed away in the correct folder in the office.
eg nappies, sleep and accident report are signed by parents.
? Develop and maintain partnerships with parents and carers
? Work along with the man
- Rate: 28000-30000 Per Annum
- Location: Crystal Palace, South East London
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Accountancy
- Recruiter: Additional Resources Ltd.
- Contact: Cathrine
- Tel: 0845 450 6635
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: CAC/AR/053838
- Posted: 2020-08-17 16:47:53 -
- View all Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Commercial Litigator
- Qualified Chartered Surveyor
- Head Of Families
- Training Executive
- Senior DevOps Engineer (AWS)
- SAP BO Business Information Developer
- Solicitor or FCILEx
- Business Development Manager OR Product Specialist
- SEO Manager
- Clerk to the Governing Body
- Financial Accountant
- Commercial Litigator Partner
- Training Executive - Software
- Building Envelope Draughtsperson
- School Business Manager (Primary School)
- Product Manager, Audience (website, apps)
- Night Porter
- Commercial Property Management Surveyor
- Chartered Building Surveyor