Accounting Assistant - Weybridge, Surrey
Salary: £18,000 - £25,000 p.a.
dependant on qualifications and experience
Our client is a small yet very successful accountancy firm, offering the level of service and expertise of a large organisation with the approachability and personal involvement of a small firm.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Accounting Assistant to join a team of professionals to carry out the book keeping for a number of clients both in the UK and overseas.
? Sales ledger & purchase ledger.
? Employee expenses & payroll journals.
? Credit cards and bank reconciliations.
? Dealing with multi-currency transactions.
? Preparation and submission of VAT Returns and EC Sales Lists.
Assisting with VAT queries.
? Assisting with MTD requirements and registering clients.
? Book keeping reconciliations including VAT, Net Pay and PAYE.
? Assisting with the book keeping and year end accounts for offshore entities.
Essential Skills & Requirements:
? Experience of QuickBooks Online/Xero/Sage 50/Receipt Bank.
? Experience of double entry bookkeeping and foreign currency transactions.
? Understanding of basic VAT rules, preparation, and submission of VAT Returns.
? Ability to use Microsoft Outlook, Excel, and Word to an intermediate level.
? Able to deal with a variety of clients (both UK and overseas) with differing requirements.
? Able to organise own workload and keep a record of time (via timesheet system).
? Have good communication skills and excellent attention to detail.
Important Information: We endeavour to process your personal data in a fair and transparent manner.
In applying for this role, Additional Resources will be acting in your best interest and may contact you in relation to the role, either by email, phone or text message.
It is important you are aware of your individual rights and t
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Head of Sales & Customer Service
- Warehouse Technician
- Shift Maintenance Fitters
- Lift Engineer - Installation, Service and Repair
- ACCOUNT MANAGER : UNIFIED COMMUNICATIONS
- Junior Web Developer - React & WordPress
- Vehicle Diagnostic Technician
- Senior Vehicle Technician / Diagnostic Technician
- Tax Manager / Associate Director
- Financial Reporting Senior
- Tax Advisor
- Security Maintenance and Callout Engineer - CCTV, Access Control systems
- Audit & Accounts Semi Senior
- Audit & Accounts Senior
- Web Developer - PHP & WordPress
- Video Editor / Creatives - Experience in Mobile Games
- Snr/Mid-weight Backend Developer : Remote (Java/Node.js/AWS)
- 3D Artist - Experience in Mobile Games