INDUSTRIAL HYGIENE / AIR QUALITY SALES SPECIALIST
INDUSTRIAL HYGIENE / AIR QUALITY SALES SPECIALIST - GERMANY/ FRANKFURT
:90,000 - :100,000 - EXCELLENT BENEFITS PACKAGE + CAR ALLOWANCE
Worldwide and market leading supplier of laboratory equipment, products and consumables looks to appoint an Industrial Hygiene Sales Specialist with particular experience in building a Sales business within the Air Quality/ Mould Sampling arena.
The individual we seek is an experienced and proven Sales professional who can build a strong new business sales and technical support pipeline with both direct customers and partners throughout Germany and into Poland within the Air Quality market.
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a genuine career path opportunity and will be joining an organisation with a progressive culture and a focus on innovation.
The position comes with a strong fixed basic salary, in line with experience to date, plus a generous commission bonus structure.
Also included is a car allowance and excellent benefits package.
This is a remote (home) based role although there is an office in Frankfurt if preferred or located nearby.
German as a first language is required along with a strong working knowledge of English (written and spoken).
It is expected that you would be educated to a degree level in Biosciences and a have knowledge of Ecology.
This is a new business role so, working remotely, you will be required to grow your business through cold calling; through your extensive network of contacts; though building a network of excellent partners....and through high activity and hard work - but the rewards are significant.
You will need to be organised and structured and able to work on a variety of tasks and opportunities simultaneously
Important Information: We endeavor to process your personal data in a fair and transparent manner.
In applying for this role, Additional Resources will be acting in your best interest and may contact you in relation to the role, either by email,
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Head of Sales & Customer Service
- Warehouse Technician
- Shift Maintenance Fitters
- Lift Engineer - Installation, Service and Repair
- ACCOUNT MANAGER : UNIFIED COMMUNICATIONS
- Junior Web Developer - React & WordPress
- Vehicle Diagnostic Technician
- Senior Vehicle Technician / Diagnostic Technician
- Tax Manager / Associate Director
- Financial Reporting Senior
- Tax Advisor
- Security Maintenance and Callout Engineer - CCTV, Access Control systems
- Audit & Accounts Semi Senior
- Audit & Accounts Senior
- Web Developer - PHP & WordPress
- Video Editor / Creatives - Experience in Mobile Games
- Snr/Mid-weight Backend Developer : Remote (Java/Node.js/AWS)
- 3D Artist - Experience in Mobile Games