Development Surveyor - Exeter or Bristol
Salary: From £30,000
The company is a property consultancy which offers a full spectrum of skills in all areas of property, from all aspects of general practice and building surveying, right through to the management of commercial and residential property.
? MRICS qualified with a background and experience in development
? MRICS RICS Registered Valuer
? 3 Year Experience in similar role
What they Offer:
? Working hours: 09:00 -17:30, M - F
? Car / Car allowance
? Bonus scheme
? Other company benefits to be discussed as required
Important Information: We endeavour to process your personal data in a fair and transparent manner.
In applying for this role, Additional Resources will be acting in your best interest and may contact you in relation to the role, either by email, phone or text message.
It is important you are aware of your individual rights and the provisions the company has put in place to protect your data.
If you would like further information on the policy or GDPR please contact us.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Child Care Officers
- Registered Manger
- Insurance Consultant
- M&E Estimating Co-ordinator
- Pest Control Technician
- Enterprise & Security Architecture Consultants - IT Management & Technical Consultancy
- Systems Administrator : IT Technology Consultancy
- Service Engineer
- Head of Sales & Customer Service
- Warehouse Technician
- Shift Maintenance Fitters
- Lift Engineer - Installation, Service and Repair
- ACCOUNT MANAGER : UNIFIED COMMUNICATIONS
- Junior Web Developer - React & WordPress
- Vehicle Diagnostic Technician
- Senior Vehicle Technician / Diagnostic Technician
- Tax Manager / Associate Director