Live-In Care Workers
LIVE-IN CARE WORKERS in the following locations:
? Gravesend and Dartford
? Tonbridge and Royal Tunbridge Wells
? Dover and Folkestone
Salary: Depending on a client/duties
Low package £79/day
Medium package £87.50/day
High package £96/day
Our client is one of the largest providers of homecare services in the UK.
They specialise in the high quality care at home and provide care in customers' homes.
The client is caring and passionate and provide the opportunity for their customers to stay independent in their own homes as an alternative to residential care.
This is not a 24 hours a day position.
Carers get time off when their services are not required.
This is normally in the afternoon but may vary according to the customer's needs.
Live-in care workers are also not on call throughout the night and are expected to be able to retire once the customer is settled for the night so they are able to commence their duties the following morning.
It is expected that the live-in care worker be responsible for one call per night.
An example of duties
- Personal care (for example washing and dressing)
- Medication support (prompting and administering)
- Domestic support (helping their customers keep themselves and homes tidy)
Essential Skills & Requirements:
? Genuine interest in care and to be professional at all times
? Caring and empathic nature
? Driving licence (It is preferred but not required)
? Full training will be provided from a well trained staff
? Career development available in order to develop your skills
? Good salary package
? Friendly and supporting environment
Please apply for the role if you feel you have what it takes to become a skilled and valued Care Worker.
Important Information: We endeavour to process your personal data in a fair and transparent manner.
In applying for this role, Additional Re
- Rate: 79-96 Per Day
- Location: Gravesend, Dartford, Maidstone, Tonbridge, Royal Tunbridge Wells, Dover, Folkestone
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Additional Resources Ltd.
- Contact: Mehdi
- Tel: 0845 450 6635
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: MYA/AR/053713
- Posted: 2020-08-27 16:10:12 -
- View all Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Fabricator/ Welder - Roller Shutters
- Roller Shutter/ Industrial Door Engineer
- Lead Nurse
- Experienced Scaffolders
- Part 2/ Advanced Scaffolders
- IT Administrator
- Head of Delivery/ Technical Lead
- SEO Specialist
- Senior Product Manager
- Emergency Treatment Room Nurse
- Insurance consultant
- Insurance Consultant
- Finance Business Analyst
- Experienced Vetigraph Patter Cutter
- Service Engineer - Audio Visual
- Occupational Health Technician - Hinkley, Somerset
- Nurse / RGN / Occupational Health Nurse
- HR Advisor
- Head of Quality and Curriculum
- Senior Accountant - Corporate Services / Audit