Service/ Diagnostic Technician
Service/ Diagnostic Technician - Taunton
Salary: £24K- £30K (includes Bonus & Loyalty scheme)
Our client is a well-established multi-site group with 14 dealerships.
The role is for an experienced mechanic to carry out all servicing and repairs to the highest standard with efficient use of time
The successful candidates will carry out warranty and/or MOT work in line with Manufacture's and Statutory regulations including completion of all paperwork in an accurate manner.
Essential Skills & Requirements:
? A minimum of 3 years' experience as a qualified technician.
? Proof of relevant formal qualification (IMI/City & Guilds or equivalent)
? MOT tester qualified or be in the immediate position to work towards becoming an MOT tester
? Ability to problem solve light engineering issues
? Ability to explain technical information to colleagues and customers
? Passionate about the industry and committed to the development of your technical knowledge and skills
? Customer focussed
? Team Player
? Honest with high levels of integrity
Important Information: We endeavour to process your personal data in a fair and transparent manner.
In applying for this role, Additional Resources will be acting in your best interest and may contact you in relation to the role, either by email, phone or text message.
It is important you are aware of your individual rights and the provisions the company has put in place to protect your data.
If you would like further information on the policy or GDPR please contact us.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Child Care Officers
- Registered Manger
- Insurance Consultant
- M&E Estimating Co-ordinator
- Pest Control Technician
- Enterprise & Security Architecture Consultants - IT Management & Technical Consultancy
- Systems Administrator : IT Technology Consultancy
- Service Engineer
- Head of Sales & Customer Service
- Warehouse Technician
- Shift Maintenance Fitters
- Lift Engineer - Installation, Service and Repair
- ACCOUNT MANAGER : UNIFIED COMMUNICATIONS
- Junior Web Developer - React & WordPress
- Vehicle Diagnostic Technician
- Senior Vehicle Technician / Diagnostic Technician
- Tax Manager / Associate Director