Stores / Procurement Technician
Stores/Procurement Technician for Global Sourcing Specialists in Industrial Supplies - Craigavon District Northern Ireland
Salary £22k - £24k DOE ( full time temp with view to permanency)
The company is a highly experienced Global Sourcing Specialists in Industrial Supplies.
They currently deal with numerous high profile multi nationals delivering a specialist service which requires an exceptional admin team in head office to support their experts on site.
They have built strong relationships with not only their clients but also their suppliers and they work diligently at maintaining those relationships through communication.
They are currently recruiting a full-time Stores/Procurement Technician, based in the Craigavon district on their Client site.
This role will report to their area manager.
The function of the role is to support the current team in all aspects of the business.
The role requires excellent knowledge of stores/procurement functionality and also strong administrative skills.
? Complying with Health & Safety
? Liaising with Engineers and other Client staff
? Informing our clients of any delays or issues
? Adherance to strict deadlines, providing timely, accurate information
? Deliver the day to day operations of the Stores including deliveries when necessary
? Deliver the agreed metrics to support the benchmarking of site
? Monitor emails for site requests
? Stock control
? Carry out customer/site specific requests in line with contractual agreement
? Liaise with suppliers to achieve best price and delivery
? Sourcing and quoting
? Other ad hoc duties
? Strong stores background with excellent administrative skills
? First- hand knowledge of Procurement
? Previous Engineering stores experience a necessity
? Previous experience on a food site an advantage
? Proficiency using ERP systems ie SAP Maximo Oracle etc
? Strong organisational skills and the ability
- Rate: 22000-24000 Per Annum
- Location: Craigavon District Northern Ireland
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Accountancy
- Recruiter: Additional Resources Ltd.
- Contact: Pat
- Tel: 0845 450 6635
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: POD/AR/053927
- Posted: 2020-09-08 17:23:34 -
- View all Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- French Speaking Customer Service Representative (Out Of Hours)
- Vehicle Technician / MOT Tester
- Researcher/Senior Researcher
- Transport Planner
- Fabricator/ Welder - Roller Shutters
- Roller Shutter/ Industrial Door Engineer
- Lead Nurse
- Experienced Scaffolders
- Part 2/ Advanced Scaffolders
- IT Administrator
- Head of Delivery/ Technical Lead
- SEO Specialist
- Senior Product Manager
- Emergency Treatment Room Nurse
- Insurance consultant
- Insurance Consultant
- Finance Business Analyst
- Experienced Vetigraph Patter Cutter
- Service Engineer - Audio Visual
- Occupational Health Technician - Hinkley, Somerset