Specialist Orthodontist - Berkhamsted, Hertfordshire
Part Time - Perm
Our client is friendly, caring and professional, starting with their reception staff right the way through to our specialist dentists.
They are rapidly expanding company with huge ambitions and have fully supportive clinical and non-clinical team.
Our clients is very supporting and looking for well-motivated Specialist Orthodontist to join their busy, well established Dental Practice.
This is a great opportunity for candidates who want to excel in their profession.
They are offering genuine competitive rates of pay to experienced Specialist Orthodontist
They are looking for friendly, sociable candidates with good communication skills who like working as part of a Dental team.
Important Information: We endeavour to process your personal data in a fair and transparent manner.
In applying for this role, Additional Resources will be acting in your best interest and may contact you in relation to the role, either by email, phone or text message.
It is important you are aware of your individual rights and the provisions the company has put in place to protect your data.
If you would like further information on the policy or GDPR please contact us.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- General Waterside Manager
- Senior Surveyor / Employer?s Agent
- Teacher of Computing Science
- Senior Technical Lead - ICT
- Business Analyst Team Lead
- BI Manager : National Charity
- Vehicle Technician
- Finance Manager
- Solicitor : Court of protection (Health and welfare)
- PDI Prep Technician
- Senior Technician
- National Data and Analysis Manager
- Deputy Manager and Service User Care Manager
- Mid-Senior Level Motion Graphics Designer
- Condition Monitoring Analyst (Entry Level)
- Backend Engineer - Golang