White Goods Engineer - London (up to £28,000)
White Goods Engineer - London
My clients are a family run company which were established over 10 years ago and are located in the SW of London.
They cover all aspect of Domestic Appliance repairs, maintenance and installs with engineer based in and around London.
They're looking to add to their team with another experience white goods engineer to cover around the London area.
, Service, repair & fault finding of various White Goods
, Be self-reliant
, Manage your allocated work
, Demonstrate pride and effort in any task undertaken
, Excellent communication skills
, Must have at least 2 years experience in repairing domestic appliances such as washing
machines, cookers, tumble dryers, dishwashers and fridge freezers.
, Knowledge of Refrigeration systems
, Valid UK Driving License
My client are paying a basic salary of up to £28,000.
They have left the salary details up for negotiation at interview stage.
Chartwell Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from Hammond Recruitment Group
- Water Treatment Account Manager - South East
- Water Treatment Engineer - South East
- Legionella Risk Assessor - London & Kent
- Electrical Crane Service Engineer - Essex
- Electrical Crane Service Engineer - West Midlands
- Legionella Risk Assessor/Hygiene Engineer - Hertfordshire
- EN Certified Automatic Door Engineer - Manchester
- Automatic Gates Service Engineer – Essex/London
- Forklift Engineer – Wrexham
- Domestic Gas Engineer - West London/Berkshire
- Domestic Gas Engineer - Wiltshire
- Domestic Gas Engineer - Littlehampton
- Domestic Gas Engineer - Eastbourne
- Domestic Gas Engineer - Surrey
- Commercial Gas Engineer - Surrey
- Commercial Catering Engineer based in Middlesex
- UPS Field Service Engineer – Northampton/Hertfordshire
- Retail/Commercial Refrigeration Engineer – Hertfordshire
- Commercial Gas Engineer - London / South East
- Vehicle Technician/ MOT Tester - Basingstoke