Commercial Laundry Engineer In North East
My client are specialists within catering / laundry equipment solutions.
They are currently looking to recruit for a Commercial Laundry Engineer to cover the North East territory.
Your Responsibilities Will Include:
, Installation, commissioning and set up equipment
, Perform pre-planned preventative maintenance services
, Attend break down and repair call outs
, To manage and supply timely paperwork, including full completion of service reports
, To support colleagues and engage pro-actively with all areas of the business
Essential qualifications must include the following;
, COMCAT commercial catering.
, CCLNG1 Core Commercial Laundry
, CLE1 install, exchange, disconnect, service, repair, breakdown commercial laundry equipment
, CODC1 , CONGLP1PD change over Natural to LPG.
Salary is negotiable depending on experience
The Hammond Recruitment Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from Hammond Recruitment Group
- NVQ 3 Lift Engineer - Wiltshire
- Fire Suppression Sales/operations Manager - North West
- Part Time Generator Engineer - Preston
- Batteries and Chargers Engineer - Belfast
- Gym Equipment Service Engineer - Middlesex
- Stairlift Engineer - Hampshire - £25,000
- Asbestos Surveyor - Liverpool
- Service Coordinator - Braintree
- Service Coordinator - Essex - £20,000
- Batteries and Chargers Engineer - Taunton
- Internal Valve Sales - Tewkesbury
- Gym Equipment Service Engineer - Worcestershire
- Pest Control Technician - Leicester- £20,000-£25,000
- Qualified Fire Extinguisher Technician - South London
- Retail/Commercial Refrigeration Engineer – Devon
- Fire Extinguisher Engineer - Surrey
- Fire Alarm Engineer – Hertfordshire
- Domestic Gas Breakdown Engineer - South London
- Automatic Gates Engineer - Scotland ( Central Belt )
- Automatic Gates Service Engineer – Berkshire