Payroll Administrator - Stoke-on-Trent
Salary: Dependent on experience
Our client provides the highest quality business advice and service, and draws on the expertise of various different professionals from various different fields to provide bespoke business and tax solutions.
Part time experienced payroll administrator.
The ideal person will:
? Have experience of using Sage 50 Payroll
? Have a good technical knowledge of SMP and SSP
? Be flexible and be willing vary hours as needed
? Have experience of CJRS calculations and claims
? Be extremely well organised and have a good attention to detail.
Home working is available for some of the working time for the right candidate
Important Information: We endeavour to process your personal data in a fair and transparent manner.
In applying for this role, Additional Resources will be acting in your best interest and may contact you in relation to the role, either by email, phone or text message.
It is important you are aware of your individual rights and the provisions the company has put in place to protect your data.
If you would like further information on the policy or GDPR please contact us.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- General Waterside Manager
- Senior Surveyor / Employer?s Agent
- Teacher of Computing Science
- Senior Technical Lead - ICT
- Business Analyst Team Lead
- BI Manager : National Charity
- Vehicle Technician
- Finance Manager
- Solicitor : Court of protection (Health and welfare)
- PDI Prep Technician
- Senior Technician
- National Data and Analysis Manager
- Deputy Manager and Service User Care Manager
- Mid-Senior Level Motion Graphics Designer
- Condition Monitoring Analyst (Entry Level)
- Backend Engineer - Golang