Technical Project Manager
Position title: Technical Project Manager, PFS
Reports to: CTO for Prepaid Financial Services
The team you'll be joining
Prepaid Financial Services (PFS), a subsidiary of EML Payments is a global leader in the fintech space.
We are one of the fastest growing technology companies and e-money payment institutions in Europe.
We have built our success by operating as a payments technology specialist that offers some of the most flexible and quick to market services in the payments industry - and as a result our partners include national governments, mobile network operators, banks and global blue-chip organisations.
Our award-winning service line includes own label and white label e-money financial solutions, including e-wallets, prepaid cards, and current accounts.
Our mission is to create awesome, instant and secure payment solutions that connect our customers to their customers, anytime, anywhere, wherever money is in motion.
Our Purpose is to inspire transformative digital change for our customers and communities.
As an issuer and processor, we provide our clients and partners with innovative alternatives to traditional banking solutions for reloadable and non-reloadable programs.
We are agile, we are innovative.
We take a partnership approach, we tailor solutions and place a strong focus on operational excellence.
What we are looking for
At PFS we are seeking an experienced Technical Project Manager to manage the end to end implementation of a customer facing online account management portal.
The successful candidate is expected to have a strong understanding of engineering processes and the product development life cycle.
Our program consists of many projects within different arms of engineering and they all come together in one final product.
The Project Manager will be responsible for ensuring that each project is delivered on time and within scope.
What you'll be responsible for
This role will be involved with helping to define the strategy, roadmap and defining features of the account management portal with the vision to create a leading edge portal for our customers
- Working with various teams in the business to define the roadmap for the account management portal
- Communicate with various technical leaders in the business to clearly understand scope, roadblocks and other constraints for accurate estimations of work
- Work collaboratively and build effective relationships with all team members
- Take ownership of the project delivery and manage resources accordingly
- Liaising with Account Managers to tap into client feedback and improvements about our current interface.
- As well as catering for current functionality, improving it and making it more user friendly, you will be asked to add additional functionality to reflect the growing suite of products EML offer
- Introduce intuitive and useful dashboards for performance and stats
- Working with developers and architects to ensure all necessary functions platform while redundant / unnecessary code is not
- Working with developers to ensure that the new platform employs new database and technical methodologies and techniques - Redis, Elasticsearch, RabbitMQ, Mongo DB etc.
- Ensuring that the new system meets PSD2 and MFA requirements.
- Implement Auth0 or the equivalent to allow people register / log in using Google, Facebook etc
- Ensuring the system caters for accessible to a wider range of people with disabilities, including blindness and low vision, deafness and hearing loss with the deployment of Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1
- Developing detailed BRDs which can be handed over to a team of developers to evaluate and draft technical specifications before development
- Developing User stories and a test plan for the new system
- Developing Training manuals for the platform to be used internally and externally at different levels.
- Maintain and update project tracking software and systems.
What you'll bring
- Experience across the whole project lifecycle including scoping, planning, design, cost control, quality management, safety management, testing, and project completion (Experience within banking, payments, fintech is desirable)
- The ability to manage several projects at once whilst ensuring deadlines are met
- Proven experience in project delivery of technical projects involving different arms of engineering - software, mechanical, structural etc.
- Good understanding of the product development lifecycle
- Strong organisation and problem-solving skills
- Ability to communicate across the teams.
Constant communication to the team.
A deep knowledge & interest in leading internet banking portals from the industry
- Short term bonus scheme
- Flex for all- Be empowered to work smarter, in a way that suits your lifestyle, anywhere and no core hours in the office
- 12 weeks paid parental leave, birthday leave, volunteer leave and paid professional memberships
- Pension scheme
- Subsidised health insurance& death in service benefit.
Integrated into our Core Values is EML's commitment to diversity and inclusion.
EML is committed to being a globally inclusive company where all people are treated fairly, recognised for their individuality, promoted based on performance and encouraged to strive to reach their full potential.
We believe in understanding and respecting differences.
This concept encompasses but is not limited to human differences with regard to race, ethnicity, religion, gender, culture and physical ability.
Every individual at EML has an ongoing responsibility to respect and support a globally diverse environment.
More Jobs from 2MES
- Legal Secretary
- Infrastructure Project Manager
- Middle Weight Graphic Designer (Home Working)
- Private Client Solicitor
- Data Analyst Apprentice - Rules of the Road
- Project Manager Apprentice - Rules of the Road
- Storage and Virtual Environment - Principal ICT Specialist
- Graphic Designer
- Residential Solicitor
- Strategic Delivery Lead
- B2B Sales Executive
- B2B Sales Executive
- B2B Sales Executive
- Children and Young Person's Advocate
- Commercial Solicitor
- Lead Business Analyst
- Enterprise Architect
- Digital Marketing Executive
- Senior Accounts Assistant
- Integration Project Manager