Finance Manager - Haverfordwest
Salary - £40k - £47k + Bonus (5% salary) + 26 Days Holidays + Pension
Our client is a wholly British farmer-owned dairy co-operative.
They produce award-winning cheddar, regional cheeses and dairy ingredients, and market fresh milk through collaborative milk sourcing and supply chain management services.
As part of the company's strategy for continuous improvement and people development, they are now seeking to appoint a Finance Manager to partner their operational site team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the implementation, improvement & maintenance of all site financial controls.
Partner with the site management team to drive the continuous improvement of site efficiency and cost.
Work with the Head of Operational Finance and site team to provide financial analysis, reporting and forecasting.
The 'Face' of finance at a local level
Full ownership of site financial information, incl.
Monthly Management Accounts, Rolling Forecasts, balance sheet position, weekly financial data encompassing all KPI's
Deliver in-depth and meaningful weekly and monthly analysis
Partner with the site team to drive, deliver and develop the annual budget process
Add value to Site Management team meetings by active participation
Continuous review of financial processes and procedures to establish best practice in all areas of responsibility
Proactively identify and lead on projects to drive increased operational performance
Work with key stakeholders to ensure Site Financials meet legal requirements
Previous Knowledge and ExperienceWhat you'll need
Qualified to ACCA/CIMA
Previous experience of working in an FMCG environment
Highly numerate with strong IT and financial analysis skills
Strong interpersonal skills and a positive personality
What you'll be
Self - motivated, energetic and confident
Determined to succeed and take
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Enterprise & Security Architecture Consultants - IT Management & Technical Consultancy
- Systems Administrator : IT Technology Consultancy
- Service Engineer
- Head of Sales & Customer Service
- Warehouse Technician
- Shift Maintenance Fitters
- Lift Engineer - Installation, Service and Repair
- ACCOUNT MANAGER : UNIFIED COMMUNICATIONS
- Junior Web Developer - React & WordPress
- Vehicle Diagnostic Technician
- Senior Vehicle Technician / Diagnostic Technician
- Tax Manager / Associate Director
- Financial Reporting Senior
- Tax Advisor
- Security Maintenance and Callout Engineer - CCTV, Access Control systems
- Audit & Accounts Semi Senior
- Audit & Accounts Senior
- Web Developer - PHP & WordPress