Technical Lead, Data Projects (ETL/AWS/Agile)
Technical Lead, Data Projects (ETL/AWS/Agile) - London
My client, one of UKs largest news publisher in Central London, is looking for an innovative Tech Lead for the Data Team and be responsible for leading and aligning the technical direction of a team of analysts, data engineers, and developers, which are actively working in the construction of a Datalake using the AWS platform.
The news publisher sells 600 million newspaper each month, with 6 million readers monthly and 8 billion page views per year.
The Tech Lead will provide a strong technical direction, establishing a technical vision, resolving technical disagreements and managing the technical quality of team deliverables.
An effective technical leadership will ensure the team uses appropriate engineering practices (such as CD or automated testing), invests in continual improvements to tooling or technical debt, and that the project evolves to meet its changing needs and environment.
The news publisher expect to hire an outstanding Technical Lead that will be accountable, trustworthy, and able to build lasting relationships with the team members.
You will be joining the Digital Product & Engineering department aimed to implement their Customer Data Platform using integrations, data sets, tools, governance processes, and more.
You will be joining a critical and challenging project whose main goal is delivering a single view of the customer across our multiple data silos, in order to increase customer engagement.
You are comfortable and passionate working with business intelligence tools, can model large event datasets, and can partner with other people in the company to answer key business questions.
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field.
Deep knowledge of the AWS platform (S3, Glue, Athena, Step Functions and CloudFormation).
Experience in a similar role would be advantageous, especially if i
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Head of Sales & Customer Service
- Warehouse Technician
- Shift Maintenance Fitters
- Lift Engineer - Installation, Service and Repair
- ACCOUNT MANAGER : UNIFIED COMMUNICATIONS
- Junior Web Developer - React & WordPress
- Vehicle Diagnostic Technician
- Senior Vehicle Technician / Diagnostic Technician
- Tax Manager / Associate Director
- Financial Reporting Senior
- Tax Advisor
- Security Maintenance and Callout Engineer - CCTV, Access Control systems
- Audit & Accounts Semi Senior
- Audit & Accounts Senior
- Web Developer - PHP & WordPress
- Video Editor / Creatives - Experience in Mobile Games
- Snr/Mid-weight Backend Developer : Remote (Java/Node.js/AWS)
- 3D Artist - Experience in Mobile Games