Head Of Families
Head Of Families - St.
Salary - £49,959k - £54,642k + Pension + Healthcare + Life Assurance + Free Car Parking + Career Progression
Our client offer an diverse range of support to adults and children through their schools, care homes, children's homes, community and social work services and social enterprise.
They work at the heart of some of the most vulnerable and disadvantaged communities.
The company strive to generate interest, awareness and understanding of issues around poverty and Social welfare and the impact of this on our wider communities.
Now is a great time for exceptional individuals to work with the company as part of the leadership ofour clients Children's Services on their 'journey to outstanding'.
Our client is looking to find an innovative and motivated individual who will report into Chief Governance.
They will lead and develop the adoption services and responsibilities within their remit, and with direction from Chief Governance, take the lead on continuous improvement.
This will include the continued dedication towards growth targets and progressing new projects/developments right across the company's dynamic and complex portfolio of Children's Services.
Previous Knowledge and ExperienceAs a qualified Social Worker and the Registered Manager for the adoption services, you will have had extensive experience in social care and in the leadership and improvement of Ofsted regulated services.
Your management and care qualifications, financial acumen and deep understanding of safeguarding issues will be welcomed.
You will need to be very competent with all manners of software packages particularly as the company continues to implement electronic care records.
On an interim basis, the successful candidate will be required to provide line management support to the children's services, including the residential settings and form part of the silver on-call team.
We are looking for a very flexible
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- M&E Estimating Co-ordinator
- Pest Control Technician
- Enterprise & Security Architecture Consultants - IT Management & Technical Consultancy
- Systems Administrator : IT Technology Consultancy
- Service Engineer
- Head of Sales & Customer Service
- Warehouse Technician
- Shift Maintenance Fitters
- Lift Engineer - Installation, Service and Repair
- ACCOUNT MANAGER : UNIFIED COMMUNICATIONS
- Junior Web Developer - React & WordPress
- Vehicle Diagnostic Technician
- Senior Vehicle Technician / Diagnostic Technician
- Tax Manager / Associate Director
- Financial Reporting Senior
- Tax Advisor
- Security Maintenance and Callout Engineer - CCTV, Access Control systems
- Audit & Accounts Semi Senior