User Researcher : Remote (UX/Agile)
User Researcher - Remote (UX/Agile) - London
My client, an award-winning Media House is looking for a creative and driven User Researcher to join their friendly team.
This role is based predominantly at home for now and some travel to London is needed once they return to a new normal
What will the role involve?
Planning and executing user research studies throughout the design and development lifecycle, from early strategic direction through post-release validation.
Employing a wide range of research methods, including generative design research and contextual inquiry, participatory design workshops, interviews, formative and summative usability studies, and quantitative methods, such as surveys and data analytics.
Developing and using relationships across the company to understand existing research and insights and identify impactful research questions, and collaborate on end-to-end research that looks across the customer journey.
Leading workshops with cross-functional teams to ensure that findings and insights are translated into actionable product goals and direction.
Sharing customer insights with the broader organisation in creative ways to increase customer empathy, including posters, immersion rooms, blog posts, and workshops.
Iterating and improving the processes within the user research community at Reach.
Who are we looking for?
Experience in research
You will have a strong track record of qualitative research leading to results impacting product/UX strategy and development.
You will have worked closely with quantitative experts and knows how to blend this with qualitative research to synthesise actionable insights.
You will possess an up-to-date toolkit of research methods and the experience and savvy to know when to be lean and scrappy and when to be rigorous.
The ability to collaborate with a wide set of stakeholders including UX and UI designers, product managers, and software developers.
It would be
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Enterprise & Security Architecture Consultants - IT Management & Technical Consultancy
- Systems Administrator : IT Technology Consultancy
- Service Engineer
- Head of Sales & Customer Service
- Warehouse Technician
- Shift Maintenance Fitters
- Lift Engineer - Installation, Service and Repair
- ACCOUNT MANAGER : UNIFIED COMMUNICATIONS
- Junior Web Developer - React & WordPress
- Vehicle Diagnostic Technician
- Senior Vehicle Technician / Diagnostic Technician
- Tax Manager / Associate Director
- Financial Reporting Senior
- Tax Advisor
- Security Maintenance and Callout Engineer - CCTV, Access Control systems
- Audit & Accounts Semi Senior
- Audit & Accounts Senior
- Web Developer - PHP & WordPress