Electrical Crane Service Engineer - West Midlands
My client are a national Crane company that are currently seeking an experienced Electrical Crane Engineer in the West Midlands.
The provision of professional service for lifting and handling equipment.
Service, repair, installation, commissioning and testing of lifting and handling equipment.
On-call response in accordance with the appropriate published roster.
Have good technical and practical knowledge of a broad range of cranes and related components.
Ideally hold an ONC/HNC or Apprenticeship in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering.
Proven competency to install, inspect and maintain lifting equipment in accordance with relevant operating/installation instructions and the requirements of the provision and Use of Work Equipment Regulations (PUWER).
Timely completion of activity reporting documentation i.e.
timesheets and expense reports.
Accurate and descriptive problem reporting.
Computer skills essential.
Willing to travel.
Committed to provide excellent customer service, work well under pressure and be a strong team player.
Salary for the role is negotiable depending on experience.
The Hammond Recruitment Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from Hammond Recruitment Group
- Garage Equipment Engineer - London/Beds/Herts
- Garage Equipment Engineer - South London
- Industrial Weighing Equipment Engineer - M4 Corridor
- Smoke Control Engineer - West Midlands
- Stairlift/ Hoist Sales Surveyor - West Sussex
- Pest Control Technician - Swansea- £20,000-£25,000
- Service Coordinator - Essex - £20,000
- Battery Service Support Engineer - £20,000 - Tamworth
- White Goods Engineer - Rotherham
- Registered RGN's/RMN's Required - New Romney, Kent
- Petrol Pump Engineer – NORTH LONDON - £25k to £30k
- Petrol Pump Engineer – South East UK ( Surrey ) - £27K
- CAD Operator - Halifax
- Batteries and Chargers Engineer - South East
- HGV Technician - Southampton
- Formwork Area Sales Manager - Wiltshire
- Formwork Area Sales Manager - Cheshire
- Registered Nurse (RGN)- Falmouth - Nights
- Fire and Security Engineer - Blackpool - £30,000 - £32,000
- Staff Nurse - Warminster - Nights