???????APPRENTICE / JUNIOR COMMUNICATIONS CHANNEL PARTNER MANAGER
APPRENTICE / JUNIOR COMMUNICATIONS CHANNEL PARTNER MANAGER
LONDON / HOME COUNTIES
EXCELLENT BENEFITS PACKAGE
£30,000 - £38,000
A FANTACSTIC CAREER BUILDING OPPORTUNITY!...
Our client, a leading UK Communications solutions provider, seeks to appoint an Apprentice/ Junior Channel Partner Manager with one or two years' experience in a Comms / IT / Telecoms sales arena of some description.
If successful with your application you will be rewarded with the career development opportunity of working alongside/ assisting the very successful Channel Partner Managers and learning on the job - specifically, for the first year, doing lots of the legwork: pricing, processing order documentation, pulling quotes together, liaising with partners.
In the first year you would be paid against KPI's rather than a specific sales target, with a view within eighteen months to be managing your partner own accounts.
In year one you would be guaranteed to earn in excess of £30,000 but from year two onward this should double.
As stated, to be considered you will need a minimum of one or two year experience in a Comms Sales arena - preferably with some knowledge of Unified Comms, Cloud, Managed Services, IT, Telecoms type solutions.
Please provide a well-constructed CV detailing your experience to date.
Important Information: We endeavor to process your personal data in a fair and transparent manner.
In applying for this role, Additional Resources will be acting in your best interest and may contact you in relation to the role, either by email, phone or text message.
It is important you are aware of your individual rights and the provisions the company has put in place to protect your data.
If you would like further information on the policy or GDPR please contact us.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employ
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Systems Administrator : IT Technology Consultancy
- Service Engineer
- Head of Sales & Customer Service
- Warehouse Technician
- Shift Maintenance Fitters
- Lift Engineer - Installation, Service and Repair
- ACCOUNT MANAGER : UNIFIED COMMUNICATIONS
- Junior Web Developer - React & WordPress
- Vehicle Diagnostic Technician
- Senior Vehicle Technician / Diagnostic Technician
- Tax Manager / Associate Director
- Financial Reporting Senior
- Tax Advisor
- Security Maintenance and Callout Engineer - CCTV, Access Control systems
- Audit & Accounts Semi Senior
- Audit & Accounts Senior
- Web Developer - PHP & WordPress
- Video Editor / Creatives - Experience in Mobile Games