SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER : COMMUNICATIONS SOLUTIONS
SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER - COMMUNICATIONS SOLUTIONS
BERKSHIRE, LONDON, MANCHESTER
EXCELLENT BENEFITS PACKAGE
£60,000 - £66,000
Excellent opportunity to join a fast growing business and organisation recognised as one of the UK's best employers!
Our client is seeking to appoint an accomplished Communications Project Deliver Manager to accurately deliver high value Enterprise level solutions.
A minimum of three years experience delivering similar solutions is imperative - Unified Comms, MPLS WAN Connectivity, Cloud, Security.
Theirs is hugely busy and successful business so you will be busy - managing multiple projects valued in the hundreds of thousands of pounds....
so our targeted candidate will be structured, organised and disciplined; a team player dedicated to delivering accurate and timely results.
The renumeration package includes a basic salary of up to £60,000, a 10% performance bonus and an excellent benefits package.
Please apply by way of submitting a well-constructed CV highlighting your experience to date
Important Information: We endeavor to process your personal data in a fair and transparent manner.
In applying for this role, Additional Resources will be acting in your best interest and may contact you in relation to the role, either by email, phone or text message.
It is important you are aware of your individual rights and the provisions the company has put in place to protect your data.
If you would like further information on the policy or GDPR please contact us.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
- Rate: 60000-66000 Per Annum
- Location: BERKSHIRE, LONDON, MANCHESTER
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Accountancy
- Recruiter: Additional Resources Ltd.
- Contact: Gail
- Tel: 0845 450 6635
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: GAI/AR/054266
- Posted: 2020-11-02 17:22:00 -
- View all Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- M&E Estimating Co-ordinator
- Pest Control Technician
- Enterprise & Security Architecture Consultants - IT Management & Technical Consultancy
- Systems Administrator : IT Technology Consultancy
- Service Engineer
- Head of Sales & Customer Service
- Warehouse Technician
- Shift Maintenance Fitters
- Lift Engineer - Installation, Service and Repair
- ACCOUNT MANAGER : UNIFIED COMMUNICATIONS
- Junior Web Developer - React & WordPress
- Vehicle Diagnostic Technician
- Senior Vehicle Technician / Diagnostic Technician
- Tax Manager / Associate Director
- Financial Reporting Senior
- Tax Advisor
- Security Maintenance and Callout Engineer - CCTV, Access Control systems
- Audit & Accounts Semi Senior