Project Manager - Healthcare Sector
Project Manager - Healthcare Sector - (6 Month Contract) - York
Salary: Commensurate with experience + benefits
Our client is a York-based mental health and wellbeing provider, supporting people who would benefit from expert therapy, assessment or support to improve their lives.
They specialise in tailored care which is personalised and effective, providing:
? Psychological assessment and therapy services locally, regionally and nationally
? Neurodevelopmental assessment and therapy services for adults, children and young people, especially for Autism and ADHD
They are now seeking an immediately available highly experienced Project Manager to join them for a 6 month contract to lead on the planning and implementation of a major new service development.
Their mission is to deliver high quality, sustainable, renowned mental health and wellbeing services, alongside Autism and ADHD services, helping people to live well with themselves so that we all live better together.
As an independent charity, our client provides care to people who refer themselves and those who are referred to them by GPs and other professionals.
They can often help when others can't, enabling people to get their lives back on track.
Our client's organisation has its roots in York's Quaker community and do their best to sustain their Quaker history and heritage.
They offer a range of individual, couples and group therapies in line with National Institute for Health and Care Excellence (NICE) guidance.
All of our clients therapists are highly trained, accredited, experienced and committed to continuing professional development.
Many therapists have training in more than one therapeutic modality, and are therefore in the best position to offer tailored, individualised therapy to meet your needs, drawing from the most up to date, evidence-based interventions.
Essential Skills and Experience:
This interesting and fast paced role will encompass a broad mix
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Enterprise & Security Architecture Consultants - IT Management & Technical Consultancy
- Systems Administrator : IT Technology Consultancy
- Service Engineer
- Head of Sales & Customer Service
- Warehouse Technician
- Shift Maintenance Fitters
- Lift Engineer - Installation, Service and Repair
- ACCOUNT MANAGER : UNIFIED COMMUNICATIONS
- Junior Web Developer - React & WordPress
- Vehicle Diagnostic Technician
- Senior Vehicle Technician / Diagnostic Technician
- Tax Manager / Associate Director
- Financial Reporting Senior
- Tax Advisor
- Security Maintenance and Callout Engineer - CCTV, Access Control systems
- Audit & Accounts Semi Senior
- Audit & Accounts Senior
- Web Developer - PHP & WordPress