White Goods Engineer - London (up to £28,000)
White Goods Engineer - London
My clients are a family run company which were established over 10 years ago and are located in the SW of London.
They cover all aspect of Domestic Appliance repairs, maintenance and installs with engineer based in and around London.
They're looking to add to their team with another experience white goods engineer to cover around the London area.
, Service, repair & fault finding of various White Goods
, Be self-reliant
, Manage your allocated work
, Demonstrate pride and effort in any task undertaken
, Excellent communication skills
, Must have at least 2 years experience in repairing domestic appliances such as washing
machines, cookers, tumble dryers, dishwashers and fridge freezers.
, Knowledge of Refrigeration systems
, Valid UK Driving License
My client are paying a basic salary of up to £28,000.
They have left the salary details up for negotiation at interview stage.
Chartwell Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from Hammond Recruitment Group
- Garage Equipment Engineer - London/Beds/Herts
- Garage Equipment Engineer - South London
- Industrial Weighing Equipment Engineer - M4 Corridor
- Smoke Control Engineer - West Midlands
- Stairlift/ Hoist Sales Surveyor - West Sussex
- Pest Control Technician - Swansea- £20,000-£25,000
- Service Coordinator - Essex - £20,000
- Battery Service Support Engineer - £20,000 - Tamworth
- White Goods Engineer - Rotherham
- Registered RGN's/RMN's Required - New Romney, Kent
- Petrol Pump Engineer – NORTH LONDON - £25k to £30k
- Petrol Pump Engineer – South East UK ( Surrey ) - £27K
- CAD Operator - Halifax
- Batteries and Chargers Engineer - South East
- HGV Technician - Southampton
- Formwork Area Sales Manager - Wiltshire
- Formwork Area Sales Manager - Cheshire
- Registered Nurse (RGN)- Falmouth - Nights
- Fire and Security Engineer - Blackpool - £30,000 - £32,000
- Staff Nurse - Warminster - Nights