Care Assistant - Market Harborough
My client specialise are seeking experienced Care Assistants for 4 shifts per week on either days or nights.
(12 hour shifts - 8am - 8pm or 8pm - 8am)
To apply you must have an NVQ Level 2, ideally Level 3 also or be willing to work towards this.
There is no public transport so you will need to have your own transport.
Previous experience of working in a residential home essential.
You will be in charge of medication rounds, daily reports, updating Care Plans and leading the staff team.
You must be able to work on your own as well as in a team and have some experience of working with dementia suffers, young and old.
£9.50ph working 4 x 12 hour shifts per week.
The Hammond Recruitment Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from Hammond Recruitment Group
- Pest Control Technician - Swansea- £20,000-£25,000
- Service Coordinator - Essex - £20,000
- Battery Service Support Engineer - £20,000 - Tamworth
- White Goods Engineer - Rotherham
- Registered RGN's/RMN's Required - New Romney, Kent
- Petrol Pump Engineer – NORTH LONDON - £25k to £30k
- Petrol Pump Engineer – South East UK ( Surrey ) - £27K
- CAD Operator - Halifax
- Batteries and Chargers Engineer - South East
- HGV Technician - Southampton
- Formwork Area Sales Manager - Wiltshire
- Formwork Area Sales Manager - Cheshire
- Registered Nurse (RGN)- Falmouth - Nights
- Fire and Security Engineer - Blackpool - £30,000 - £32,000
- Staff Nurse - Warminster - Nights
- Senior Registered Nurse (RGN)- Warminster - Nights
- Vehicle Platform Lift Workshop Engineer – Kettering
- Stairlift/ Hoist Sales Surveyor - Middlesex
- Fire & Security Engineer - Bristol
- Registered Nurse (RGN)- Truro