BMS Commissioning Engineer - London
Validate and commission the BEMS on site and in line with the business method statements and input / output schedules provided.
Download the control strategies and make modifications where required as part of the commissioning process, document for review on completion.
Ability to fault find and diagnose problems with control panels, field wiring and control configuration strategies.
Complete the commissioning documentation during the site commissioning and witnessing process.
Prove the operation of building services including, but not limited to, heating, chilled water and ventilation plant, prior to handover to the customer and for witnessing to the customer on final completion.
You must have;
At least 4 years experience as a BEMS Commissioning Engineer or Service Engineer and a strong engineering background.
Experience of TREND IQ4, IQ3 hardware, networks and/or Tridium control platforms.
C&G level 2 or higher electrical qualifications.
Able to diagnose control problems quickly and have foresight into potential issues.
Ability to effectively communicate, influence and motivate at all levels on site.
Strong attention to detail.
The ability to build influential relationships to deliver positive improvement.
A commitment to working to professional standards and an interest in the success and development of the company.
The confidence to contribute, advise and challenge the status quo.
The ability to work effectively under pressure to tight deadlines.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
£35,000 - £45,000
The Hammond Recruitment Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from Hammond Recruitment Group
- Garage Equipment Engineer - London/Beds/Herts
- Garage Equipment Engineer - South London
- Industrial Weighing Equipment Engineer - M4 Corridor
- Smoke Control Engineer - West Midlands
- Stairlift/ Hoist Sales Surveyor - West Sussex
- Pest Control Technician - Swansea- £20,000-£25,000
- Service Coordinator - Essex - £20,000
- Battery Service Support Engineer - £20,000 - Tamworth
- White Goods Engineer - Rotherham
- Registered RGN's/RMN's Required - New Romney, Kent
- Petrol Pump Engineer – NORTH LONDON - £25k to £30k
- Petrol Pump Engineer – South East UK ( Surrey ) - £27K
- CAD Operator - Halifax
- Batteries and Chargers Engineer - South East
- HGV Technician - Southampton
- Formwork Area Sales Manager - Wiltshire
- Formwork Area Sales Manager - Cheshire
- Registered Nurse (RGN)- Falmouth - Nights
- Fire and Security Engineer - Blackpool - £30,000 - £32,000
- Staff Nurse - Warminster - Nights