Gates & Barriers Service/Install Engineers - London
My Client are well established Company and have been trading over 30 years, installing Gates & Barriers across the UK.
Under the watchful eye of the company's founder and Managing Director, the company has grown from humble beginnings into a highly successful and respected organisation.
This is a varied and exciting role working on new and existing gate and barrier systems.
The ideal candidate will have 2-3 years' experience in this industry, be organised and an effective communicator.
You will need to -
, Have experience with gate and barrier automation
, Have the ability to fault find and repair
, Electronically competent
, Mechanically competent
, Have full clean driving licence
, Have some flexibility around working hours
, Good personal organisational skills
, Ability to work to deadlines
, Good attention to detail
, Have a willingness and ability to learn new equipment and skills
, Be well spoken and presentable
, Honest and trustworthy
They are looking for someone with a can-do attitude with enthusiasm to tackle new challenges and an ability to find imaginative solutions.
You will need to be experienced within the security industry.
You will be working with the following:
, FAAC barriers
, FAAC bollards
, Perimeter fencing
, Automatic traffic barriers
, Car park barrier systems
Salary for these positions are negotiable depending on experience and will include company vehicle.
Please forward your CV to email@example.com or call me on 01329 825 925 to discuss further.
The Hammond Recruitment Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from Hammond Recruitment Group
- Garage Equipment Engineer - London/Beds/Herts
- Garage Equipment Engineer - South London
- Industrial Weighing Equipment Engineer - M4 Corridor
- Smoke Control Engineer - West Midlands
- Stairlift/ Hoist Sales Surveyor - West Sussex
- Pest Control Technician - Swansea- £20,000-£25,000
- Service Coordinator - Essex - £20,000
- Battery Service Support Engineer - £20,000 - Tamworth
- White Goods Engineer - Rotherham
- Registered RGN's/RMN's Required - New Romney, Kent
- Petrol Pump Engineer – NORTH LONDON - £25k to £30k
- Petrol Pump Engineer – South East UK ( Surrey ) - £27K
- CAD Operator - Halifax
- Batteries and Chargers Engineer - South East
- HGV Technician - Southampton
- Formwork Area Sales Manager - Wiltshire
- Formwork Area Sales Manager - Cheshire
- Registered Nurse (RGN)- Falmouth - Nights
- Fire and Security Engineer - Blackpool - £30,000 - £32,000
- Staff Nurse - Warminster - Nights