Opticians Dispensing Assistant
Opticians Dispensing Assistant based Wymondham and Norwich
Previous Optical Dispensing experience is essential.
Good telephone manner, smart appearance and good interpersonal skills are a necessity.
Our client is a highly established and locally based private business, committed to offering impeccable customer service, an individualised customer journey, longer testing times of 30-45 minutes using the best and innovative products within the industry and a paperless patient management scheme .They pride themselves on their excellence of customer care and seek an individual with the same ethos.
Services such as dry eye clinic, contact lens clinic, colorimetry, glaucoma ,post cataract referrals, and MECS are also offered
They operate strictly Monday to Saturday (closed Sundays and Bank Holidays) and the role will involve working 8.45-5.30 five days per week full time which must include Saturdays, or ideally Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday for a part-time role.
Daily staff meetings ensure rapport and a social working atmosphere
? Meet and greet patients and assist with enquiries
? Take phone calls and manage appointments
? Operate the cash till, cheques and electronic payments
? Maintain all required databases and records.
? give advice to patients on lens type, frames and styling;
? with further training if required, fit contact lenses and give advice on their care and use;
? take frame and facial measurements to ensure correct fit and positioning;
? advise patients when adjustments or repairs to spectacles are needed;
? check lenses on delivery to ensure that they meet the required specifications;
? work collaboratively with team members and management colleagues in order to meet the objectives of the business;
? maximise sales whilst minimising costs to ensure the achievement of specified margins and targets.
? Interpret optical prescriptions
? With further training, fit contact lenses an
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Enterprise & Security Architecture Consultants - IT Management & Technical Consultancy
- Systems Administrator : IT Technology Consultancy
- Service Engineer
- Head of Sales & Customer Service
- Warehouse Technician
- Shift Maintenance Fitters
- Lift Engineer - Installation, Service and Repair
- ACCOUNT MANAGER : UNIFIED COMMUNICATIONS
- Junior Web Developer - React & WordPress
- Vehicle Diagnostic Technician
- Senior Vehicle Technician / Diagnostic Technician
- Tax Manager / Associate Director
- Financial Reporting Senior
- Tax Advisor
- Security Maintenance and Callout Engineer - CCTV, Access Control systems
- Audit & Accounts Semi Senior
- Audit & Accounts Senior
- Web Developer - PHP & WordPress