Field Service Engineer
Field Service Engineer - Newport£Competitive Salary + Bonus + 33 Days Holiday + Pension
The company are an industry leader within the high value manufacturing industry with an excellent reputation for training and development and a low turnover of staff due to staff satisfaction and career progression opportunities.
To provide on-site service support and equipment installation for current and future production customers worldwide, with the aim of improving customer satisfaction.
To provide service support to customers encompassing system commissioning, system breakdowns and preventative maintenance support.
To generate a close working relationship with the customers in the region to enable the company to sell its product portfolio.
Provision of feedback, in the approved format, enabling the pro-active identification of product and business process improvements.
Timely completion of all field visit reports (expenses, field returns etc)
Such other duties as may be reasonably required from time to time.
Qualification and/or Experience
Relevant qualifications equivalent to HNC/D or degree level in electronics
Relevant field service experience within the high value manufacturing industry or other capital equipment arena.
Substantial international travel
Competencies (Skills, Aptitudes, and Behavioural Abilities)
Electronic fault finding to component level would be a distinct advantage
Experience of PLC's and legacy operating systems
Experience of three phase voltages
Excellent communication and customer interfacing skills
Good organisational skills
An adaptable approach to working hours, locations and conditions.
A flexible approach to work responsibilities, enabling both independent and team working.
Ability to work alone or unsupervised for extended period of time, often in difficult conditions
A systematic and logical approach to problem solving
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Systems Administrator : IT Technology Consultancy
- Service Engineer
- Head of Sales & Customer Service
- Warehouse Technician
- Shift Maintenance Fitters
- Lift Engineer - Installation, Service and Repair
- ACCOUNT MANAGER : UNIFIED COMMUNICATIONS
- Junior Web Developer - React & WordPress
- Vehicle Diagnostic Technician
- Senior Vehicle Technician / Diagnostic Technician
- Tax Manager / Associate Director
- Financial Reporting Senior
- Tax Advisor
- Security Maintenance and Callout Engineer - CCTV, Access Control systems
- Audit & Accounts Semi Senior
- Audit & Accounts Senior
- Web Developer - PHP & WordPress
- Video Editor / Creatives - Experience in Mobile Games