Registered Nurse (RGN)- Truro
I am currently working with a care provider that are currently looking to recruit Registered Nurses in the Truro area.
The successful candidates need to have the flexibility to work in a highly demanding environment with a passion for providing quality care.
The care homes offer both nursing and residential care to frail elderly & dementia services.
The ideal candidate will have previous nursing experience and worked in a care home previously and have experience working with elderly and dementia service users.
* RGN, RMN, RNLD or RNMH nursing qualification
* Must be proactive and be a good team player who with excellent relationship building skills
* A passion for delivering an excellent quality of care
* Flexibility is a must
* Excellent rate of pay up to £17 per hour
* Training/ development programmes
* Chance of Progression
* Free uniform & Free parking
Chartwell Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from Hammond Recruitment Group
- Garage Equipment Engineer - London/Beds/Herts
- Garage Equipment Engineer - South London
- Industrial Weighing Equipment Engineer - M4 Corridor
- Smoke Control Engineer - West Midlands
- Stairlift/ Hoist Sales Surveyor - West Sussex
- Pest Control Technician - Swansea- £20,000-£25,000
- Service Coordinator - Essex - £20,000
- Battery Service Support Engineer - £20,000 - Tamworth
- White Goods Engineer - Rotherham
- Registered RGN's/RMN's Required - New Romney, Kent
- Petrol Pump Engineer – NORTH LONDON - £25k to £30k
- Petrol Pump Engineer – South East UK ( Surrey ) - £27K
- CAD Operator - Halifax
- Batteries and Chargers Engineer - South East
- HGV Technician - Southampton
- Formwork Area Sales Manager - Wiltshire
- Formwork Area Sales Manager - Cheshire
- Registered Nurse (RGN)- Falmouth - Nights
- Fire and Security Engineer - Blackpool - £30,000 - £32,000
- Staff Nurse - Warminster - Nights