Salary: £200 - £400 per day depending on experience
Location: Chichester (Remote working available)
Hours: Contract based
This company is full of specialist design consultants who work within healthcare and behavioural change.
They provide clear, approachable experiences, that enhance their customers well being.
Their expertise has been defined over the last 30+ years by partnering with their clients, to meet their specific customer needs.
The current site contains bloated, legacy code that has been minified, so you will be expected to replicate the existing site look and feel, but with clean, easy to read code.
Whilst this is a relatively short contract, there are opportunities for more projects on a case by case basis.
, Excellent CSS knowledge
, Framework knowledge - specifically Tailwind
, Ability to write clean and easily readable code
, Proven experience in coding
For more information, please either click 'Apply', or call Wayne on 01329 565036.
You can also email on .
More Jobs from 2MES
- Credit Control & Accounts Assistant (maternity cover)
- Family Support Worker
- Modern Slavery Advocate
- Project Manager (Salesforce)
- IT Support / Desktop Support (2nd Line)
- IT Service Desk Analyst
- Salesforce Admin
- Product Manager
- Software Product Manager
- Data Quality Manager
- Client Account Director (Digital)
- Salesforce Systems Trainer
- ISVA/CHISVA (Children and Adult Independent Sexual Violence)
- Domestic Abuse Advocate parallel to Perpetrator Programme
- Salesforce TA / Senior Salesforce Developer
- Project Manager Manufacturing (WM5G)
- Company/Commercial Solicitor