Senior Health Economist
Senior Health Economist - Bollington
Salary - Competitive Salary + Bonus + Health Insurance + Pension + Gym Membership + Further Qualification support
Our client is a leading healthcare value consultancy that works with a range of healthcare product and service providers, aiding development and commercialisation.
They are passionate people working as integrated global teams, growing a respected healthcare value consultancy business that is committed to personal development and rewarding high performance.
The company are as proud of their culture and their approach to people and their working environment.
The purpose is to improve patients' lives by informing healthcare decisions.
To do this the company help their clients bring healthcare products and services to the market successfully by investigating, developing and communicating scientific evidence that defines value and informs decisions.
With the continued growth of the company's market access, health economics and healthcare value demonstration activities they are seeking an ambitious Health Economist with a genuine passion for understanding and communicating the value of healthcare through economic modelling.
You should have a post graduate qualification in Health Economics with extensive experience of building cost-effectiveness economic models and budget impact models, with at least five years' industry experience.
You will be able to demonstrate experience of developing and interpreting economic models and understanding systematic reviews and meta-analyses.
The ability to demonstrate relevant research and technical skills, excellent analytical and writing skills, a creative mindset and a team work ethos is essential.
Provide technical health economics expertise by identifying solutions and defining projects to inform and optimise pricing, reimbursement and market access; act as Senior Technical Lead for assigned health economics and other projects; mentor junior
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- M&E Estimating Co-ordinator
- Pest Control Technician
- Enterprise & Security Architecture Consultants - IT Management & Technical Consultancy
- Systems Administrator : IT Technology Consultancy
- Service Engineer
- Head of Sales & Customer Service
- Warehouse Technician
- Shift Maintenance Fitters
- Lift Engineer - Installation, Service and Repair
- ACCOUNT MANAGER : UNIFIED COMMUNICATIONS
- Junior Web Developer - React & WordPress
- Vehicle Diagnostic Technician
- Senior Vehicle Technician / Diagnostic Technician
- Tax Manager / Associate Director
- Financial Reporting Senior
- Tax Advisor
- Security Maintenance and Callout Engineer - CCTV, Access Control systems
- Audit & Accounts Semi Senior