Registered RGN's/RMN's Required - New Romney, Kent
My client operate a modern and specially designed Care Centre near Dover providing nursing and respite care for elderly people with physical frailty and physical disabilities, as well as those in short or long-term convalescence.
We are now looking for experienced registered mental nurses and registered general nurses to join us in what is expected to be an exciting and challenging new venture.
The ideal candidates will have a background working with people whom have dementia or acquired brain injury.
This is a challenging role for experienced nurses who have proven backgrounds showing care, dedication and compassion for those they work with.
The role is based in Kent and ideally you would have to live within commuting distance to New Romney, Kent.
The Hammond Recruitment Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from Hammond Recruitment Group
- NVQ Level 3 Qualified Lift Service Engineer in Oxfordshire
- NVQ Level 3 Qualified Lift Service Engineer based in Newcastle
- Experienced Gates & Barriers Engineer Covering Basingstoke
- Fire Pump Field Service Engineer based in South East
- Fire Sprinkler Engineer based in Kent
- Chartered Building Surveyor - Surrey - Commission Based Only
- Fire Alarm Service Manager based in Coventry
- Drainage Surveyor - London & Surrounding
- Fire Stopper - West Midlands
- Fire Door Installers - West Midlands
- Legionella Risk Assessor - West Midlands
- Water Features/Irrigation Engineer - London (M25)
- Plumber/Water Treatment Engineer - Hampshire
- Gates & Barriers Service/Install Engineers - Bracknell
- Pest Control Technician - Hull - £20,000-£28,000
- Pest Control Technician - Beverley - £20,000-£28,000
- Industrial Door Engineer - London
- Water Hygiene Engineer - Hertfordshire - £23,000 - £28,000
- Water Treatment Engineer - Stevenage - £20,000 -£25,000
- Security Systems Field Service Engineer - Surrey