RICS / CAAV Qualified Rural Estates Surveyor - Galashiels TD1
Salary: Very competitive dependent upon experience
RICS or CAAV Qualified rural practice surveyor with at least 2 years post qualification experience
Established over 100 years ago our client is a multi-discipline practice of Chartered Surveyors operating throughout the UK from offices at Carlisle, Keswick, and Windermere in Cumbria, Berwick upon Tweed and Newcastle in the North East and Galashiels in the Scottish Borders.
They have departments specialising in Rural Services, Forestry & Woodland, Environmental Property Management, Property Investment, Commercial Professional Services, Residential Sales & Lettings, Renewable Energy and Architecture & Building Surveying.
Their service is designed to be personal, led by partners and supported by qualified and highly motivated departmental teams and they regard the development of successful client relationships as being of prime importance, recognising targets and aiming to deliver performance and value.
This multi-disciplinary firm of Chartered Surveyors based in the south of Scotland and north of England now has a fantastic vacancy for a rural surveyor in the Galashiels Office.
The position will involve taking over an existing workload.
The Rural Department has a strong regional presence and undertakes a wide variety of work including:
Basic Payment Scheme
Agricultural tenancies (including acting for landlords and acting for tenants)
Rural property valuations
Rural property sales
Planning and Development (rural)
It would be beneficial if candidates had experience or an interest in a number of these areas, along with strong interpersonal skills and the ability to complete instructions to a high professional standard with an attention to detail.
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- M&E Estimating Co-ordinator
- Pest Control Technician
- Enterprise & Security Architecture Consultants - IT Management & Technical Consultancy
- Systems Administrator : IT Technology Consultancy
- Service Engineer
- Head of Sales & Customer Service
- Warehouse Technician
- Shift Maintenance Fitters
- Lift Engineer - Installation, Service and Repair
- ACCOUNT MANAGER : UNIFIED COMMUNICATIONS
- Junior Web Developer - React & WordPress
- Vehicle Diagnostic Technician
- Senior Vehicle Technician / Diagnostic Technician
- Tax Manager / Associate Director
- Financial Reporting Senior
- Tax Advisor
- Security Maintenance and Callout Engineer - CCTV, Access Control systems
- Audit & Accounts Semi Senior