Roaming RGN - Nights
Roaming RGN (qualified and experienced) Nights - Liverpool
Across sites in Huyton, Prenton, Liverpool, Preston
? Up to £20/hour on week day nights & £21/hour on weekend nights
? attendance bonus & with paid breaks (£21.82/hour on week day nights & £22.91/hour on week end nights, with unpaid breaks)
? 25p/mile travelling expenses
? + benefits
Our client is a family owned business established for almost 30 years.
They own and operate seven quality nursing and residential care homes on five sites, in Merseyside and Lancashire.
Their residents are able to retain their own individuality in the atmosphere of a home from home They take pride in being both large enough to cope and small enough to care.
Essential Skills and Experience:
Our client is looking for a qualified and experienced RGN (Registered General Nurse) to cover between several locations on nights.
? RGN (Registered General Nurse)
? valid PIN or qualified nurse
? (3 years+) nursing home experience
? car owner & driver
Roles and Responsibilities
? Ensure that all Staff Members contribute, to the best of their ability, to the efficient running of the Care Home and the creation of an atmosphere conducive to the best interests of the Clients.
? Duties may include acting up for the Deputy Home Manager and/or the Home Manager in their absence.
? Report any ill health amongst Clients and make requests for GP / Professional visits where necessary.
? Ensure that Clients' Care Plans are completed and maintained in conjunction with Clients, Relatives and other Health Care Professionals, and in accordance with NMC guidelines & Company policy.
? Assess all aspects of Clients' care needs, and provide health supervision and direct Nursing Care when required.
? Assess social and health care needs of new Clients, and maintain on-going assessment and review of all other Clients.
? Maintain accurate records and ensure tha
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- M&E Estimating Co-ordinator
- Pest Control Technician
- Enterprise & Security Architecture Consultants - IT Management & Technical Consultancy
- Systems Administrator : IT Technology Consultancy
- Service Engineer
- Head of Sales & Customer Service
- Warehouse Technician
- Shift Maintenance Fitters
- Lift Engineer - Installation, Service and Repair
- ACCOUNT MANAGER : UNIFIED COMMUNICATIONS
- Junior Web Developer - React & WordPress
- Vehicle Diagnostic Technician
- Senior Vehicle Technician / Diagnostic Technician
- Tax Manager / Associate Director
- Financial Reporting Senior
- Tax Advisor
- Security Maintenance and Callout Engineer - CCTV, Access Control systems
- Audit & Accounts Semi Senior