Roaming Healthcare Assistants - Days & Nights
Roaming Healthcare Assistants - Days & Nights - Liverpool - North West
(Roles across sites in Huyton, Prenton, Liverpool, Preston, Ormskirk)
Salary: Up to £9/hour including attendance bonus on week days & £9.25/hour including attendance bonus on week-ends, both with unpaid breaks, + 25p/mile travelling expenses
Our client is a family owned business established for almost 30 years.
They own and operate seven quality nursing and residential care homes on five sites, in Merseyside and Lancashire.
Their residents are able to retain their own individuality in the atmosphere of a home from home.
Our client takes pride in being both large enough to cope and small enough to care.
Essential Skills and Experience:
? Genuine interest in working within a caring environment
? Ability to communicate effectively at all levels Team player Willingness to participate in Vocational Training Programmes Satisfactory Enhanced CRB Disclosure, Police Check and check against the POVA List (where applicable)
? Relevant Vocational Qualification (achieved / working towards)
? Experience of working with the relevant Client group
Roles and Responsibilities
To assist in the provision of care and work as part of a team to achieve required standards.
To ensure Clients retain their dignity and individuality.
To be involved in the general activities of the Care Home / Unit.
Some duties to include:
? Ensure the highest possible levels of care are maintained by supporting/assisting clients, when required, with washing, toileting, dressing, undressing, and all other aspects of daily living.
? Assist Clients in all aspects of their care needs (e.g.
physical, emotional and spiritual).
Provide attention when needed, whilst ensuring Clients retain their comfort and dignity.
? Pay particular attention to assisting Clients who have limited mobility, or physical / learning difficulties, making the best use of ai
- Rate: 9 Per Hour
- Location: Huyton, Prenton, Liverpool, Ormskirk, Preston
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Additional Resources Ltd.
- Contact: Mike
- Tel: 0845 450 6635
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: MCO/AR/054394
- Posted: 2020-11-18 18:13:32 -
- View all Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Financial Insight Support Analyst
- Foreman/ Supervisor
- Senior Lead Data Cabling Engineer
- HR Advisor - Generalist
- Child Care Officers
- Registered Manger
- Insurance Consultant
- M&E Estimating Co-ordinator
- Pest Control Technician
- Enterprise & Security Architecture Consultants - IT Management & Technical Consultancy
- Systems Administrator : IT Technology Consultancy
- Service Engineer
- Head of Sales & Customer Service
- Warehouse Technician
- Shift Maintenance Fitters
- Lift Engineer - Installation, Service and Repair
- ACCOUNT MANAGER : UNIFIED COMMUNICATIONS
- Junior Web Developer - React & WordPress