Welder / Fabricator
Welder / Fabricator - Ballymoney
Salary - Salary: Negotiable, depends on experience
Our client is an engineering company based in Ballymoney and they are now looking to recruit for an experienced Welder/Fabricator.
The successful candidate will be expected to undertake all general welding and fabrication duties according to company needs and to a safe standard.
The person appointed will be qualified and have a least 3 years relevant experience in a similar role.
You will also need to be a great communicator.
This is a permanent position and salary will be dependant on qualifications and experience.
If you wish to be considered for this opportunity then submit your CV as soon as possible.
Important Information: We endeavour to process your personal data in a fair and transparent manner.
In applying for this role, Additional Resources will be acting in your best interest and may contact you in relation to the role, either by email, phone or text message.
It is important you are aware of your individual rights and the provisions the company has put in place to protect your data.
If you would like further information on the policy or GDPR please contact us.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- M&E Estimating Co-ordinator
- Pest Control Technician
- Enterprise & Security Architecture Consultants - IT Management & Technical Consultancy
- Systems Administrator : IT Technology Consultancy
- Service Engineer
- Head of Sales & Customer Service
- Warehouse Technician
- Shift Maintenance Fitters
- Lift Engineer - Installation, Service and Repair
- ACCOUNT MANAGER : UNIFIED COMMUNICATIONS
- Junior Web Developer - React & WordPress
- Vehicle Diagnostic Technician
- Senior Vehicle Technician / Diagnostic Technician
- Tax Manager / Associate Director
- Financial Reporting Senior
- Tax Advisor
- Security Maintenance and Callout Engineer - CCTV, Access Control systems
- Audit & Accounts Semi Senior