Office Administration Assistant
Office Administration Assistant - Derby
Salary: £18,000per annum
My Client is a successful, fabrication business based off Ascot Drive in Derby.
They have been in manufacturing for the rail, oil & gas industries for over a decade, and they are trusted by leading brands at home and overseas.
My client requires an Office Admin Assistant to join their friendly and relaxed team.
The ideal candidate will be able to provide business, administrative and PA support within an open plan office environment.
You will have proven experience in an administrative role and proficient in Microsoft packages.
As an office administrative assistant you will have an excellent telephone manner and the ability to prioritise workload and use own initiative.
Also have the ability to adapt to a fast paced environment.
Answering Phones, screening calls.
Authorising & screening access/exit our site.
Ordering & stocking stationary & consumables.
Welcoming guests, and providing refreshments.
Getting lunch for Ben/Joe when busy.
Booking Parcel & pallet collections
General office printing, laminating, scanning and filing.
Creating list and records in Excel and Word.
Chasing supplier records and logging into our database.
PA role to Director Level.
Essential Skills & Requirements:
? Full driving Licence
? Proven experience in Administrative role
Important Information: We endeavour to process your personal data in a fair and transparent manner.
In applying for this role, Additional Resources will be acting in your best interest and may contact you in relation to the role, either by email, phone or text message.
It is important you are aware of your individual rights and the provisions the company has put in place to protect your data.
If you would like further information on the policy or GDPR please contact us.
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- M&E Estimating Co-ordinator
- Pest Control Technician
- Enterprise & Security Architecture Consultants - IT Management & Technical Consultancy
- Systems Administrator : IT Technology Consultancy
- Service Engineer
- Head of Sales & Customer Service
- Warehouse Technician
- Shift Maintenance Fitters
- Lift Engineer - Installation, Service and Repair
- ACCOUNT MANAGER : UNIFIED COMMUNICATIONS
- Junior Web Developer - React & WordPress
- Vehicle Diagnostic Technician
- Senior Vehicle Technician / Diagnostic Technician
- Tax Manager / Associate Director
- Financial Reporting Senior
- Tax Advisor
- Security Maintenance and Callout Engineer - CCTV, Access Control systems
- Audit & Accounts Semi Senior