Conveyancing Secretary / Conveyancing Para Legal
Location - Winchester
Salary - DOE
Are you a conveyancing legal secretary or conveyancing paralegal able to provide assistance in a busy conveyancing department?
Would you describe yourself as positive, proactive, friendly, organised? And a good team player able to work to deadlines?
We are working in partnership with a North Hampshire firm accredited with Law Society CQS.
They are looking for a person, LIKE YOU, who can effectively communicate, has excellent attention to detail, and who can organise themselves and the conveyancing department.
Numeracy, accurate wordprocessing and digital dictation skills are key.
You will liaise with clients and other outside agencies to -
Open new paper and digital files,
Making online searches and Land Registry applications
Prepare various legal documents.
In return, you will be paid a competitive salary and be provided with parking within a short walk.
The role is full time (09.00 - 5.30 with an hour lunch break).
If you are interested please contact us to find out more.
Click "APPLY" or contact Sabina on 01329565064 or book an appointment on my Calendly https://calendly.com/sm2mlegal/partnership-meeting
More Jobs from 2MES
- Data Engineer
- Sales Advisor
- Support Officer- Employment Support
- Senior Policy Officer (Culture)
- Head of Strategic Communications
- Experienced PHP Developer (Web)
- Full Stack Software Developer
- QA Engineer – Developer in Test
- Residential Property Solicitor/ Conveyancer
- Residential Property Paralegal
- Insight Assistant
- Volunteer - Returning Officer & Deputy Returning Officer
- Credit Control & Accounts Assistant (maternity cover)
- Family Support Worker
- Modern Slavery Advocate
- Project Manager (Salesforce)
- IT Support / Desktop Support (2nd Line)