Smoke Control Engineer - West Midlands
Due to continued growth my client are looking to recruit a experienced/qualified Mobile Smoke Ventilation Service Engineer.
You will be responsible for service, maintenance and repairs of smoke ventilation systems.
The position will involve you working on your own most of the time, so its essential that you have experience in field.
Your general responsibilities will include:-
Basic troubleshooting, installation, maintenance and repair on designated AOV ventilation equipment.
Working as a member of a team to provide efficient service delivery to all customers.
Maintain communications with customers to ensure resolution and proper follow-up.
Maintain your tools and test equipment and ensuring they are properly calibrated.
You will be required to work overtime when required and also work on a rota system for call outs which at the moment will be 1 in 3.
There will be the occasional overnight stop over that may be required, therefore a flexible approach will be needed.
Establish and maintain business relationships with customers and peers as well as performing necessary administrative and other duties as assigned.
Company Health Assured Scheme
Training and Development opportunities
The Hammond Recruitment Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from Hammond Recruitment Group
- NVQ Level 3 Qualified Lift Service Engineer in Oxfordshire
- NVQ Level 3 Qualified Lift Service Engineer based in Newcastle
- Experienced Gates & Barriers Engineer Covering Basingstoke
- Fire Pump Field Service Engineer based in South East
- Fire Sprinkler Engineer based in Kent
- Chartered Building Surveyor - Surrey - Commission Based Only
- Fire Alarm Service Manager based in Coventry
- Drainage Surveyor - London & Surrounding
- Fire Stopper - West Midlands
- Fire Door Installers - West Midlands
- Legionella Risk Assessor - West Midlands
- Water Features/Irrigation Engineer - London (M25)
- Plumber/Water Treatment Engineer - Hampshire
- Gates & Barriers Service/Install Engineers - Bracknell
- Pest Control Technician - Hull - £20,000-£28,000
- Pest Control Technician - Beverley - £20,000-£28,000
- Industrial Door Engineer - London
- Water Hygiene Engineer - Hertfordshire - £23,000 - £28,000
- Water Treatment Engineer - Stevenage - £20,000 -£25,000
- Security Systems Field Service Engineer - Surrey