Industrial Weighing Equipment Engineer - M4 Corridor
My client are a national company within the Weighing Equipment sector, due to continued growth they are currently seeking an experienced Industrial Weighing Equipment engineers along the M4 Corridor.
To calibrate individual products and systems at customer premises in line with procedural requirements.
To maintain accurate records so that the Business may determine contract profitability and engineer productivity.
To be responsible for the accurate management of vehicle spare parts stock to ensure a high level of first time fix.
To ensure stock is kept safe and secure as part of this process to physically quality check equipment used to carry role out.
To identify and sign up new business and chargeable work while out in the field in order to make an individual contribution to the financial performance of the Business.
To ensure the highest standards of customer satisfaction in line with company policy.
Participate in planned overtime working for “out of hours” installations and upgrades.
To observe and comply with all Company policies and procedures, including but not limited to Health and Safety, Car Policy, ethics policy, IT User policy and all policies and appendices within the Contract of Employment.
Any other duties deemed appropriate within the scope of the role and in line with skills and experience.
You will need to have at least a GCSE standard, C or above in English and Maths, or an NVQ Level 2 or a recognised industry qualification in electrical, IT or mechanical skills.
It is essential that you have a working knowledge of weighing and, with previous experience in a customer service environment.
This role will necessitate team working, however, you will need to work independently and be logical in your approach.
The role demands a great deal of problem solving and you must be able to prioritise, and have a flexible approach to hours and type of work.
You must have a full (preferred clean) Driving Licence
Salary is negotiable depending on experience.
The Hammond Recruitment Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from Hammond Recruitment Group
- NVQ Level 3 Qualified Lift Service Engineer in Oxfordshire
- NVQ Level 3 Qualified Lift Service Engineer based in Newcastle
- Experienced Gates & Barriers Engineer Covering Basingstoke
- Fire Pump Field Service Engineer based in South East
- Fire Sprinkler Engineer based in Kent
- Chartered Building Surveyor - Surrey - Commission Based Only
- Fire Alarm Service Manager based in Coventry
- Drainage Surveyor - London & Surrounding
- Fire Stopper - West Midlands
- Fire Door Installers - West Midlands
- Legionella Risk Assessor - West Midlands
- Water Features/Irrigation Engineer - London (M25)
- Plumber/Water Treatment Engineer - Hampshire
- Gates & Barriers Service/Install Engineers - Bracknell
- Pest Control Technician - Hull - £20,000-£28,000
- Pest Control Technician - Beverley - £20,000-£28,000
- Industrial Door Engineer - London
- Water Hygiene Engineer - Hertfordshire - £23,000 - £28,000
- Water Treatment Engineer - Stevenage - £20,000 -£25,000
- Security Systems Field Service Engineer - Surrey