Performance Data Analyst
Performance Data Analyst - National Charity
Home based with travel as required
£33,792pa + benefits
We currently have an urgent and immediate vacancy for an experienced lead Performance Data Analyst behalf of a National Charity based from home.
The charity provides support for people affected by crime in England and Wales.
They work towards a world where people affected by crime or traumatic events get the support they need and respect they deserve.
As the lead Performance Data Analyst you will produce, analyse, interpret and report on service performance, strategy and processes, based on regional and national data.
You will identify and produce insights, trends, opportunities for change and improvement to the quality of data performance at local, regional and national level.
You will produce and analyse monthly and quarterly domestic abuse data in order to meet contract requirements.
To be successful in this role you will have extensive experience of using reporting packages and standard business Intelligence tools, and have the proven ability to analyse, interpret and use complex data to support performance improvement within a large organisational setting.
Specific experience will include:
? Strong knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analysing datasets (Excel, SPSS, SAS etc)
? Demonstrable experience of applying business improvement methodologies and increasing data quality across a medium or large organisation.
? Considerable experience of using data to drive organisational intelligence and performance.
? Extensive experience of verifying reports and contributing to the development of data quality and performance tools with strong attention to detail.
? Able to explain complex data, reports and systems to non-speciali
- Start: Immediate
- Rate: 33792 Per Annum
- Location: Home based with travel as required
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: IT
- Recruiter: Additional Resources Ltd.
- Contact: Luke
- Tel: 0845 450 6635
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: LUK/AR/054478
- Posted: 2020-11-26 16:29:13 -
- View all Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Associate Dentist - Part Time
- Principal - Primary School
- Business Analyst
- Mobile Apps Developer
- Insurance Consultant
- Business Development Manager
- Groundworkers / Pavers
- Early Years Assistant
- Room Manager - Under Two?s
- Advanced Steel Draughtsmen
- Website Support Executive
- Management Information (MI) Team Lead
- Early Years Practitioner - Part Time
- Recruitment Consultant - Work From Home
- Experienced Recruiters : Work From Home
- Nursery Cook
- Early Years Practitioner
- Project Manager : Audio Visual Industry
- Business Analyst
- Senior Building Surveyor