Salary: Dependent on experience
Our client is a dynamic, high street regional firm seeking an experienced conveyancer to join their busy team to assist with the existing workload.
The workload is a varied built up of new build, secondhand, and help to buy.
You must have previous experience working in these areas or able to work on a varied caseload from start to finish.
Alternatively, be able to speacalise in one of these areas.
Salary will be based on your experience, and the role will come with a standard pension and holidays.
To learn more about this opportunity, please click 'Apply' to forward a copy of your CV or call Vanessa on 01329 565035.
More Jobs from 2MES
- Credit Control & Accounts Assistant (maternity cover)
- Family Support Worker
- Modern Slavery Advocate
- Project Manager (Salesforce)
- IT Support / Desktop Support (2nd Line)
- IT Service Desk Analyst
- Salesforce Admin
- Product Manager
- Software Product Manager
- Data Quality Manager
- Client Account Director (Digital)
- Salesforce Systems Trainer
- ISVA/CHISVA (Children and Adult Independent Sexual Violence)
- Domestic Abuse Advocate parallel to Perpetrator Programme
- Salesforce TA / Senior Salesforce Developer
- Project Manager Manufacturing (WM5G)
- Company/Commercial Solicitor