Our client is a dynamic, high street regional firm seeking an experienced conveyancer to join their busy team to assist with the existing workload.
The workload is a varied built up of new build, secondhand, and help to buy.
You must have previous experience working in these areas or able to work on a varied caseload from start to finish.
Alternatively, be able to speacalise in one of these areas.
Salary will be based on your experience, and the role will come with a standard pension and holidays.
To learn more about this opportunity, please click 'Apply' to forward a copy of your CV or call Vanessa on 01329 565035
More Jobs from 2MES
- UX Designer
- UX Researcher
- Principal Software Engineer
- Data Engineer
- Sales Advisor
- Support Officer- Employment Support
- Senior Policy Officer (Culture)
- Head of Strategic Communications
- Experienced PHP Developer (Web)
- Full Stack Software Developer
- QA Engineer – Developer in Test
- Residential Property Solicitor/ Conveyancer
- Residential Property Paralegal
- Insight Assistant
- Volunteer - Returning Officer & Deputy Returning Officer
- Credit Control & Accounts Assistant (maternity cover)
- Family Support Worker