Technical Infrastructure Lead - Azure
Technical Infrastructure Lead - Azure - An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Technical Infrastructure Lead with strong experience of driving transformational change across Azure including IaaS, PaaS, SaaS, Azure AD, Azure Site Recovery) AWS cloud services.
- Good knowledge of Windows server operating systems and Hyper-V Clusters will be an advantage to support the further transition to Azure services.
- Back-up and recovery solutions like Veeam
- Proven System Centre skills like SCCM, SCVMM, Intune
- Knowledge of Azure DevOps will also be advantageous
- PowerShell and Scripting experience
- Strong experience of supporting Azure Cloud Services.
- In support of the company's cloud strategy, exposure to the following would be beneficial: Microsoft Azure IaaS, Microsoft Azure PaaS
As a Technical Infrastructure Lead, you will be joining a fast-growing company, based in Surrey, who specialise in Private and Public Cloud Infrastructure.
You will be working in an exciting, dynamic organisation, in a highly productive and engaging role, supporting and delivering leading-edge cloud solutions within the Azure platform.
Working within the IT Infrastructure Services team, the Lead Infrastructure Engineer will be helping to drive transformational change across our Azure cloud services.
The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting and governing the Azure environment, with a focus on monitoring and automation and continual improvement of the solution.
You will lead technical build, deployment and support within the Infrastructure team (2 direct reports), including knowledge sharing to drive Azure capabilities forward.
For this opportunity, you will be required to undergo security screening to Baseline Personnel Security Standard and SC Clearance.
This role will be a remote/home-based working opportunity with occasional HQ visits.
The salary for this excellent Azure opportunity is £60,000 - £70,000 + Bonus + Excellent Company Benefits.
- Start: ASAP
- Rate: £60000 - £70000 per annum + Excellent Benefits
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: IT
- Recruiter: Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
- Tel: 01737 778282
- Fax: 01737 778950
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2020-12-08 08:01:34 -
- View all Jobs from Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
More Jobs from Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
- Data Platform Engineer - Homeworking
- IT Business Analyst - Marketing (Homeworking)
- Mobile Developer - iOS Developer - Android - Xamarin - C#
- Mobile App Developer - iOS - Android - Xamarin - C#
- Senior Cloud Engineer - Kubernetes - Docker - GCP - DevOps
- Cloud Infrastructure Consultant
- Infrastructure Lead – Azure
- Business IT Sales Executive – Technology Sales Executive
- Senior Java Developer - Software Engineer - Java - TDD - Agile
- Senior .NET Developer - C# - .NET - Developer
- Business Telecoms Sales Executive – Telephone Sales Executive
- IT Service Delivery Coordinator - IT Sales Administrator
- Telecoms Service Delivery Coordinator - Mobile Sales Adminr
- Senior PHP Developer - Senior PHP Programmer - Laravel
- Senior GCP Cloud Engineer - Senior Cloud Engineer - GCP
- IT Service Desk Analyst - 1st & 2nd Line Support Analyst
- Lead Technical Architect - Technical Architect
- Data Architect - Business Data Architect
- Senior DevOps Engineer - Cloud - AWS - GCP - Kubernetes