Senior Cloud Engineer - Kubernetes - Docker - GCP - DevOps
Senior Cloud Engineer - Senior DevOps Engineer - DevOps Engineer - Cloud Engineer - Systems Engineer - Cloud Systems Engineer - Cloud Systems Administrator - AWS - Azure - GCP - Kubernetes - Docker - South East London - £70,000 - £75,000 pa + 10% Bonus + Excellent Company Benefits required by a Leading Digital Partner based in the South East London (London Bridge) location.
My client is a Global and Advanced Digital Partner that are currently looking for a Senior Cloud Engineer - Senior DevOps Engineer - Cloud Systems Engineer to be positioned within the rapidly growing cloud engineering team.
You will be tasked with working on building, maintaining and scaling their web application technologies (PHP, NodeJS and Python) using modern infrastructure technologies such as serverless containers and container orchestration.
- You will work on a range of solutions from public cloud serverless platforms, Kubernetes deployments and continuous delivery pipelines using various automation tools ie Terraform, Helm, etc
- Manage large cloud projects for their clients across multiple regions globally
- Act as an escalation point for junior/mid-weight engineers
- Will work in a DevOps capacity with a desire to automate everything
- Liaise with customers to propose modern production solutions form customer requirements
- Certified in a public cloud technology (AWS, GCP or Azure)
- Understand Microservices architecture
- Hands-on experience with managing Kubernetes
- Competent with Dockerizing application
- Strong understanding of networking concepts
- Understanding of content and eCommerce systems i.e.
WordPress, Drupal and Magento
- Practice SRE concepts and design
My client is a Leading Digital Partner based in London Bridge and is looking to offer an Excellent Salary of up to £75,000 pa + 10% Bonus + Company Benefits that include Pension, Life Assurance, Private Healthcare, Childcare Vouchers + Career Opportunities!
If you are an experienced Senior Cloud Engineer - Senior DevOps Engineer who is certified in a Public Cloud technology (AWS, Azure or GPS) and with experience of working with the latest cloud technologies please forward your CV to me.
Who is Reflex Computer Recruitment?
Reflex, established since 1990, is a successful independent IT Recruitment Consultancy.
We are a proud member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) and we strongly believe in ethical recruitment building long term relationships with both clients and candidates.
We are ideally qualified to offer clients the best possible solution in fulfilling their computer personnel requirements; whether they are regional, national or international.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: £70000 - £75000 per annum + Bonus + Bens
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: IT
- Recruiter: Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
- Tel: 01737 778282
- Fax: 01737 778950
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2020-12-08 10:31:50 -
- View all Jobs from Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
More Jobs from Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
- Data Platform Engineer - Homeworking
- IT Business Analyst - Marketing (Homeworking)
- Mobile Developer - iOS Developer - Android - Xamarin - C#
- Mobile App Developer - iOS - Android - Xamarin - C#
- Senior Cloud Engineer - Kubernetes - Docker - GCP - DevOps
- Cloud Infrastructure Consultant
- Infrastructure Lead – Azure
- Business IT Sales Executive – Technology Sales Executive
- Senior Java Developer - Software Engineer - Java - TDD - Agile
- Senior .NET Developer - C# - .NET - Developer
- Business Telecoms Sales Executive – Telephone Sales Executive
- IT Service Delivery Coordinator - IT Sales Administrator
- Telecoms Service Delivery Coordinator - Mobile Sales Adminr
- Senior PHP Developer - Senior PHP Programmer - Laravel
- Senior GCP Cloud Engineer - Senior Cloud Engineer - GCP
- IT Service Desk Analyst - 1st & 2nd Line Support Analyst
- Lead Technical Architect - Technical Architect
- Data Architect - Business Data Architect
- Senior DevOps Engineer - Cloud - AWS - GCP - Kubernetes