BMS Commissioning Engineer - London
Validate and commission the BEMS on site and in line with the business method statements and input / output schedules provided.
Download the control strategies and make modifications where required as part of the commissioning process, document for review on completion.
Ability to fault find and diagnose problems with control panels, field wiring and control configuration strategies.
Complete the commissioning documentation during the site commissioning and witnessing process.
Prove the operation of building services including, but not limited to, heating, chilled water and ventilation plant, prior to handover to the customer and for witnessing to the customer on final completion.
You must have;
At least 4 years experience as a BEMS Commissioning Engineer or Service Engineer and a strong engineering background.
Experience of TREND IQ4, IQ3 hardware, networks and/or Tridium control platforms.
C&G level 2 or higher electrical qualifications.
Able to diagnose control problems quickly and have foresight into potential issues.
Ability to effectively communicate, influence and motivate at all levels on site.
Strong attention to detail.
The ability to build influential relationships to deliver positive improvement.
A commitment to working to professional standards and an interest in the success and development of the company.
The confidence to contribute, advise and challenge the status quo.
The ability to work effectively under pressure to tight deadlines.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
£35,000 - £45,000
The Hammond Recruitment Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from Hammond Recruitment Group
- NVQ Level 3 Qualified Lift Service Engineer in Oxfordshire
- NVQ Level 3 Qualified Lift Service Engineer based in Newcastle
- Experienced Gates & Barriers Engineer Covering Basingstoke
- Fire Pump Field Service Engineer based in South East
- Fire Sprinkler Engineer based in Kent
- Chartered Building Surveyor - Surrey - Commission Based Only
- Fire Alarm Service Manager based in Coventry
- Drainage Surveyor - London & Surrounding
- Fire Stopper - West Midlands
- Fire Door Installers - West Midlands
- Legionella Risk Assessor - West Midlands
- Water Features/Irrigation Engineer - London (M25)
- Plumber/Water Treatment Engineer - Hampshire
- Gates & Barriers Service/Install Engineers - Bracknell
- Pest Control Technician - Hull - £20,000-£28,000
- Pest Control Technician - Beverley - £20,000-£28,000
- Industrial Door Engineer - London
- Water Hygiene Engineer - Hertfordshire - £23,000 - £28,000
- Water Treatment Engineer - Stevenage - £20,000 -£25,000
- Security Systems Field Service Engineer - Surrey