Care Assistant - Market Harborough
My client specialise are seeking experienced Care Assistants for 4 shifts per week on either days or nights.
(12 hour shifts - 8am - 8pm or 8pm - 8am)
To apply you must have an NVQ Level 2, ideally Level 3 also or be willing to work towards this.
There is no public transport so you will need to have your own transport.
Previous experience of working in a residential home essential.
You will be in charge of medication rounds, daily reports, updating Care Plans and leading the staff team.
You must be able to work on your own as well as in a team and have some experience of working with dementia suffers, young and old.
£9.50ph working 4 x 12 hour shifts per week.
The Hammond Recruitment Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from Hammond Recruitment Group
- NVQ Level 3 Qualified Lift Service Engineer in Oxfordshire
- NVQ Level 3 Qualified Lift Service Engineer based in Newcastle
- Experienced Gates & Barriers Engineer Covering Basingstoke
- Fire Pump Field Service Engineer based in South East
- Fire Sprinkler Engineer based in Kent
- Chartered Building Surveyor - Surrey - Commission Based Only
- Fire Alarm Service Manager based in Coventry
- Drainage Surveyor - London & Surrounding
- Fire Stopper - West Midlands
- Fire Door Installers - West Midlands
- Legionella Risk Assessor - West Midlands
- Water Features/Irrigation Engineer - London (M25)
- Plumber/Water Treatment Engineer - Hampshire
- Gates & Barriers Service/Install Engineers - Bracknell
- Pest Control Technician - Hull - £20,000-£28,000
- Pest Control Technician - Beverley - £20,000-£28,000
- Industrial Door Engineer - London
- Water Hygiene Engineer - Hertfordshire - £23,000 - £28,000
- Water Treatment Engineer - Stevenage - £20,000 -£25,000
- Security Systems Field Service Engineer - Surrey