Electrical Crane Service Engineer - Essex
My client are a national Crane company that are currently seeking an experienced Electrical Crane Engineer in the Essex & London area.
The provision of professional service for lifting and handling equipment.
Service, repair, installation, commissioning and testing of lifting and handling equipment.
On-call response in accordance with the appropriate published roster.
Have good technical and practical knowledge of a broad range of cranes and related components.
Ideally hold an ONC/HNC or Apprenticeship in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering.
Proven competency to install, inspect and maintain lifting equipment in accordance with relevant operating/installation instructions and the requirements of the provision and Use of Work Equipment Regulations (PUWER).
Timely completion of activity reporting documentation i.e.
timesheets and expense reports.
Accurate and descriptive problem reporting.
Computer skills essential.
Willing to travel.
Committed to provide excellent customer service, work well under pressure and be a strong team player.
Salary for the role is negotiable depending on experience.
The Hammond Recruitment Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from Hammond Recruitment Group
- NVQ Level 3 Qualified Lift Service Engineer in Oxfordshire
- NVQ Level 3 Qualified Lift Service Engineer based in Newcastle
- Experienced Gates & Barriers Engineer Covering Basingstoke
- Fire Pump Field Service Engineer based in South East
- Fire Sprinkler Engineer based in Kent
- Chartered Building Surveyor - Surrey - Commission Based Only
- Fire Alarm Service Manager based in Coventry
- Drainage Surveyor - London & Surrounding
- Fire Stopper - West Midlands
- Fire Door Installers - West Midlands
- Legionella Risk Assessor - West Midlands
- Water Features/Irrigation Engineer - London (M25)
- Plumber/Water Treatment Engineer - Hampshire
- Gates & Barriers Service/Install Engineers - Bracknell
- Pest Control Technician - Hull - £20,000-£28,000
- Pest Control Technician - Beverley - £20,000-£28,000
- Industrial Door Engineer - London
- Water Hygiene Engineer - Hertfordshire - £23,000 - £28,000
- Water Treatment Engineer - Stevenage - £20,000 -£25,000
- Security Systems Field Service Engineer - Surrey