Legionella Risk Assessor/Hygiene Engineer - Hertfordshire
My client are a specialist within Water Hygiene sector who cover all aspects such as risk assessments, remedial works, closed systems and servicing.
They are currently looking to recruit an experienced Water Hygiene Engineer based in Hertfordshire & Surrounding area
The right candidate will be energetic, very experienced within the industry and are looking to develop their industry knowledge and career.
You will need to have City and guilds training in legionella or Level 1 or 2 or 3 in plumbing is a must (1 required)
Your Duties Will Include:
Legionella risk assessments, Schematics, Water testing/sampling, Remedial works/ minor plumbing (TMVs, dead legs, flexible hoses, etc), Closed system analysis, Closed system dosing, New mains water supply chlorinations, Mains injection chlorinations, Cold water storage tank disinfections, Monthly temperatures, Quarterly descaling, Expansion vessel flushing, CWST inspections, HWC inspections, Combination water header inspections, TMV servicing, Water softener services, Spa pool testing and servicing.
20 days holiday + bank holidays
Company Vehicle (fully expensed but no personal use allowed)
Meals provided if working away
The Hammond Recruitment Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from Hammond Recruitment Group
- NVQ Level 3 Qualified Lift Service Engineer in Oxfordshire
- NVQ Level 3 Qualified Lift Service Engineer based in Newcastle
- Experienced Gates & Barriers Engineer Covering Basingstoke
- Fire Pump Field Service Engineer based in South East
- Fire Sprinkler Engineer based in Kent
- Chartered Building Surveyor - Surrey - Commission Based Only
- Fire Alarm Service Manager based in Coventry
- Drainage Surveyor - London & Surrounding
- Fire Stopper - West Midlands
- Fire Door Installers - West Midlands
- Legionella Risk Assessor - West Midlands
- Water Features/Irrigation Engineer - London (M25)
- Plumber/Water Treatment Engineer - Hampshire
- Gates & Barriers Service/Install Engineers - Bracknell
- Pest Control Technician - Hull - £20,000-£28,000
- Pest Control Technician - Beverley - £20,000-£28,000
- Industrial Door Engineer - London
- Water Hygiene Engineer - Hertfordshire - £23,000 - £28,000
- Water Treatment Engineer - Stevenage - £20,000 -£25,000
- Security Systems Field Service Engineer - Surrey